50

Chapter 50 Master Feeds Demons with His Body (6)

    What a person in the Three Realms is unmatched, what a good Fu Qi, Qiu Yuebai never imagined that she could still see such a lying side of a good disciple. She stared at Fu Qi like water, maybe she hadn't spoken for a long time, Fu Qi's ears turned red with guilt, her expression was a little uneasy, but soon, she seemed to have convinced herself secretly, and then raised her head firmly with eyes full, "Master, you are injured, let's find an inn first."

    Qiu Yuebai nodded pretending to be ignorant, but after Fu Qi helped her up, she frowned extremely unhappy, "Don't you Call me Master."

    Fu Qi panicked, thinking that Master didn't want her anymore, but she heard her say: "How can I be so old?" Qiu Yuebai was very dissatisfied, and secretly tugged on Fu Qi's wide sleeve: " I'm only over three hundred years old, which is only equivalent to eighteen years of ordinary people."

    Fu Qi paused, feeling a little delicate. She looked at the master, she was really like a naive and delicate girl, she pouted her lips slightly, she was a bit coquettish, and she ordered Fu Qi unreasonably: "From now on, I am your little junior sister, you are My senior sister."

    Junior sister? Fu Qi stared at her blankly, his heart was rumpled by her soft "Senior Sister".

    When she didn't speak, Qiu Yuebai's eyes widened slightly, her expression was very unhappy, "You don't want to?"

    Fu Qi came back to his senses, a smile appeared in his eyes, "Tuer is willing."

    "Still talking about Tuer? "She stopped and put her hands on her waist, very unreasonable. Fu Qi raised her head, with a bright smile in her eyes, like flowers all over the mountains and plains vying to bloom, "I, I am willing."

    She supported Master again, and calmed Qiu Yuebai in a soft voice: "Junior Sister, be careful under your feet."

    Qiu Yuebai said Only when he was satisfied, his body leaned towards her softly and bonelessly, almost all the weight of his body rested on her. Qiu Yuebai was not heavy. When he leaned over, Fu Qi felt that she was as light as a feather, and his eyes suddenly darkened. Master was injured so badly, and now he has amnesia, so what will happen next time?

    She stopped suddenly, searched her body frantically for a while before she found a small bottle of pill and handed it to Qiu Yuebai: "Junior Sister, you were accidentally injured just now when you were fighting with a demon, you should take some hemostatic pill first. "

    Qiu Yuebai looked at the Hemostasis Pill, her eyes filled with tears immediately, she looked over from her teary eyes, Fu Qi was in chaos in an instant. She hurriedly said: "Junior Sister just suffered some minor injuries, and it's not a serious problem."

    "Really?" Her watery eyes were charming, and her expression was extremely worried. After Fu Qi nodded affirmatively, she finally breathed a sigh of relief, and looked over gratefully, "Senior sister, you are so kind." "You

    must have shown your heroism and saved me from the demon just now, right?" Qiuyue Bai wrinkled his nose aggrievedly, "The meridians in my body are riddled with holes and have no spiritual power. If it wasn't for Senior Sister, I would have died by their knives." Thinking of such a terrifying appearance, Qiu Yuebai was covered in blood

    . She took her hand tremblingly, "Senior Sister, why did the Demonic Taoist kill us?"

    Fu Qi pursed her lips, and after a long while said with difficulty, "Because of me."