61

Chapter 61 Marrying Her Ex-Sister (7)

    After that day, Lian Yu found that Bai Jiaojiao really had a rest. She no longer dresses up gorgeously, nor does she wear heavy makeup. She wears clean clothes every day, with a plain face turned to the sky, which is too simple.

    In the past, Bai Jiaojiao was a beautiful landscape of the Lian Group, but now she is so-so every day, and even her hair is just grabbing a shark and holding it behind her head. If her skin is not still so white and her temperament is still clean, she might be thrown into it. You can't recognize him in the crowd.

    Recently, there has been a lot of discussion about Bai Jiaojiao in the company. Some people said that she failed to seduce Lian Yu, and she was severely reprimanded by Lian Yu, and she was not far from packing up and leaving. Others said that Bai Jiaojiao was spoiled and arrogant, but Lian Yu was already tired of her, and she begged to no avail, that's why she was so disheartened, as if she had lost her soul.

    However, some people think that Bai Jiaojiao has obtained enough things from Lian Yu, as long as she leaves the company and repackages herself better, it will not be difficult to marry a wealthy family in the future.

    After all, her face was there.

    There is no need for extra expressions, just a light look in the eyes is enough to seduce a man to go through fire and water for her.

    Lian Yu heard it in her heart, just as Bai Jiaojiao poured tea from her face and left, she subconsciously called out to him, "Lian Sheng, has she been pestering you again recently?" The

    woman turned her head, without a smile on her face, " This is my private matter. Mr. Lian, if there is no other order, I will leave first."

    She had no intention of telling, and even spoke with a stick, and Lian Yu didn't know how to describe the feeling at that moment. She didn't even realize that Bai Jiaojiao had gone far away. She suddenly discovered that the good-tempered woman she used to be was also covered in spikes when she made a fuss.

    She just stretched out her finger and wanted to touch it, but she pricked it bloody.

    But after all, this is a peach blossom debt caused by her younger sister. As Lian Sheng's older sister and Bai Jiaojiao's boss, she cannot sit idly by. She dialed a number, and the other party answered quickly, and Lian Sheng's faint voice said, "What do you want from me?"

    Lian Yu clenched the phone tightly, "Mom has always hoped that you can get married as soon as possible. Although Ms. Chen is nice, she still has a fiance."

    Lian Sheng interrupted her, "It's none of your business."

    There was a long silence on the phone, Lian Yu's voice It rang again, "Since you have chosen Ms. Chen, don't hurt Bai Jiaojiao anymore."

    Even through the phone, Lian Yu could feel the aura of Lian Sheng's cooling down instantly. She hesitated for a moment, and finally did not reveal Bai Jiaojiao's identity to Lian Sheng, "Now she is my secretary, if you continue to stalk her and affect her work efficiency, I will not give up easily."

    " It's over for you."

    Lian Sheng hung up the phone instantly, Lian Yu rubbed his brows, becoming more and more self-willed. How can there be someone in the world like her who is always on the move, eating from the bowl and watching the pot?

    There is nothing wrong with her treating Bai Jiaojiao as a pawn, but now Bai Jiaojiao is someone who uses her own money to do things for her, she must not turn a blind eye and let her sister hurt Bai Jiaojiao. She has noticed that Bai Jiaojiao has been in a low mood recently. Compared to such a heartless and emotionless Bai Jiaojiao, she still prefers the willful and unrestrained Bai Jiaojiao in the past.