41

Chapter 41

    Qiu Yuebai didn't expect things to turn out like this, she tried to keep Han Nuo who threw the chair away, but Han Nuo sneered and shook her hand away, and walked out of the classroom without looking back.

    She didn't restrain her temper, and she didn't hide her movements. The students in Class 8 looked over in amazement and were very surprised. Su Niannian has the best relationship with Han Nuo in the class. Now that Han Nuo is so angry, it must be at the level of Su Niannian becoming Han Nuo's stepmother?

    The classmates who had a little friendship with Qiu Yuebai quickly gathered around, "Nian Nian, what's the matter with you and Han Nuo?"

    As we all know, Han Nuo used to have a bad temper at all, it can even be said to be very bad, skipping classes, publicly contradicting the teacher, etc. There are countless lines, but since Su Niannian transferred to another school, she seemed to be a different person, and she never did anything that violated school rules and regulations. All the students in the school once speculated privately that Han Nuo must have fallen in love with Su Niannian, otherwise Han Nuo would never have listened to Su Niannian like this.

    Han Nuo's liking for Su Niannian has long been a tacit matter of the Seventh Center. Because of this, everyone is even more confused about what kind of outrageous things Su Niannian did to make Han Nuo leave the class in anger.

    Facing the inquiries of the whole class, Qiu Yuebai's eyes slowly turned red. She looked at Han Nuo's increasingly blurred figure outside the classroom with tears in her eyes, and said after a while, "It's all my fault." She looked

    away Hooking his head, the low sobbing sounds depressing and distressing. Su Niannian seldom shed tears in front of people, even if she did, her eyes were only slightly watery, why had she ever cried so much?

    Everyone comforted her, "Niannian, don't be sad, Han Nuo is short-tempered, please ignore her, she will be fine in two days." Hearing this, Qiu Yuebai immediately raised her head,

    like a drowning person Staring fixedly at the classmate who spoke, he looked dubious, "Really?"

    "Of course." Even if it is not true, it must be given to me now.

    Han Nuo left as soon as he left, but Su Niannian must not cry with red eyes.

    Although there was some comfort in her heart, Qiu Yuebai was still filled with guilt, and kept saying, "It's all my fault. It's because I wasn't honest enough that she was completely disappointed in me." Her eyes were filled with tears. Wet, "I never thought of hurting her..."

    "No matter how much she hates me and doesn't want to see me, her position in my heart is irreplaceable."

    Everyone was moved and jealous. Seeing Qiu Yuebai's eyes were red and filled with tears, but the tears were stubbornly swirling in the eye sockets and refused to fall down, so charming and charming, I felt that Han Nuo was a little ignorant.

    Seeing that class was about to begin, the system couldn't help reminding Qiu Yuebai, "Host, auntie is still waiting for you at the school gate."

    Qiu Yuebai suppressed the tears that were about to fall, and took the tissue from the little girl in the front row After saying thank you, she got up and ran to the school gate while wiping her tears. There was no sign of Han Nuo around for a long time, and after looking around for a few times, she looked back in disappointment.