71

Chapter 71 Marrying her ex-sister (17) (1)

    "I have experienced too much grievance and helplessness in these years, only power and status can make me feel at ease." Qiu Yuebai pushed Lian Yu away emotionlessly, "So no matter what, I will marry a powerful and powerful person Master."

    Qiu Yuebai looked back at her, "On this point, I will never compromise."

    Her face was sullen, and there was no sign of anger on her face, but Lian Yu found that she was already trembling slightly with anger. Noticing her gaze, she subconsciously squeezed her fingers that had no place to rest, turned around and ran back to the room angrily, and Lian Yu chased after her, only to find that the woman had already locked the door behind her quickly, refusing to meet her again.

    Lian Yu frowned, and softened her voice to coax her, "Jiaojiao, open the door." There was

    no movement inside, and Lian Yu knew that she was sitting on the ground with her back against the door and crying bitterly with her knees hugged, and there was a low sobbing sound. Faintly came from the crack of the door, Lian Yu was so anxious that he squatted down involuntarily, "Jiaojiao, are you obedient, I was wrong." Suddenly came

    a sentence from inside, "How could you be wrong, wrong It's obviously me, and I'm the one making troubles for no reason, making troubles and being unreasonable."

    She spoke with a gun and a stick, and Lian Yu was speechless by her words, the temperature dropped so badly today, she was worried that Bai Jiaojiao would catch cold while squatting on the ground, her tone unconsciously conveyed I became anxious, "As long as you are willing to open the door, I will not complain if you beat me or scold me, and I will never resist." "

    But you can't make fun of your own body."

    "I don't want you to worry about it." Qiuyue Bai Hui said: "I will take good care of myself, and I don't need anyone to worry about me."

    Lian Yu was angry and anxious, she stood by the door for a long time and did not leave, her heart was extremely disturbed. Although she had a lot of reluctance at the beginning, but now she has promised her mother that she will never go back on her word. She has promised her mother that starting next week, she will prepare some materials one after another and start to connect with Lian Sheng. Finally, a press conference was held to announce his withdrawal from the Lien family.

    She has already planned and arranged everything. After she retires, she will take Bai Jiaojiao out for a tour of the mountains and rivers, and then settle down in a beautiful city. But now, Jiaojiao said that she must marry the person who controls the Lian family.

    Isn't that Lian Sheng?

    Lian Yu's heart was in turmoil, like a mess, she wanted to explain to Bai Jiaojiao, but the other party refused to see her no matter what. And he avoided her for several days, and didn't say anything to her. Even if he saw himself in the company later, he just regarded himself as an irrelevant air and ignored him at all.

    She had never been treated like this by Bai Jiaojiao, even if she had annoyed her before, she had never played such a willful temper. Lian Yu always thought that Bai Jiaojiao was a calm and rational person, but now her stubborn and stubborn appearance made Lian Yu at a loss what to do, and was in every possible way.     It's not that Qiu Yuebai doesn't want to deal with Lian Yu, but once she does, and Lian Yu makes up her mind to abdicate quickly and leaves, her mission will fail. So these days, she showed the coldest attitude in her life, not only ignoring Lian Yu, but also implicating other people in the president's office.     Now everyone knows that Bai Jiaojiao and Lian Yu are having a quarrel, although they don't know the reason, but those who are sensible don't dare to touch the bad luck of the two at this time.     Meng Zhen had long avoided it, but Secretary Bai had hated Qiu Yuebai for a long time. Seeing that she had an opportunity, she immediately stuck to Lian Yu's side and became a couple with her. Qiuyue Bai looked coldly and didn't stop her, but Lian Yu was miserable, so she hurriedly found a reason to send Secretary Bai out on a business trip, and then brought Meng Zhen with her.     In fact, Meng Zhen really didn't want to get involved in this muddy water. Isn't it normal for young couples to have quarrels, and wives and wives fight at the end of the bed, maybe one day they will make up after a kiss. At this time, we should let the two of them stay calm for a while, instead of relying on ourselves to deal with it. If one day Bai Jiaojiao and Lian Yu reconcile, remembering that I have intervened between the two of them to make trouble, I have to work together take revenge on her?     She still wants to stay in the company to help Lian Sheng, how can she be kicked out?