78

Chapter 78 Aunts, Give Jihui (5)

    Master is right, pulling and stepping is really bad.

    Jiang Rou's body was cold, she looked exactly the same as when she first saw her in the luxury car, like a mountain of silver snow, unattainable, every cell exuded the aura of "I'm not easy to get along with". Qiu Yuebai almost shed tears, she glared at Dong Yuan, hurriedly got up and followed Jiang Rou step by step, "Aunt Jiang, I'm talking nonsense, don't take it to heart." She explained in every possible way, but Jiang

    Rou But Rou still ignored her, Qiu Yuebai sniffed, so she had to take out her usual method, looked at her pitifully, stretched out her small hand timidly and pulled her sleeve, and said in every way wronged: "Aunt Jiang, I really know I was wrong. , don’t be angry again, okay?”

    She took out a piece of chocolate from her pocket, and looked at Jiang Rou eagerly, “This is for you.”

    The lines on the white palm were clean, and the hand was small and beautiful. Tip trembles slightly, but not noticeably. Jiang Rou's eyes fell on that little piece of chocolate, and then on her face, finally a smile appeared on the corner of her lips.

    Seeing that this method was effective, Qiu Yuebai breathed a sigh of relief, but saw that the smile on her face quickly faded again, and she returned to her indifferent appearance and said, "Give it to Aunt Dong.

    " , Beautiful as a flower, how dare I, a boring old man, steal your Aunt Dong's things." Jiang Rou turned around lightly, and shook off the hand that was gently grabbing the sleeve, "Don't let your Aunt Dong wait. It's been too long."

    Qiu Yuebai was speechless, Dong Yuan looked at Qiu Yuebai from the left and Jiang Rou from the right, and smiled happily beside her.

    She slowly picked up a cup of tea, squinted her eyes and looked at Qiu Yuebai slightly, the children were really fun. She was busy back then, so she could only leave Jing Huai to the care of her aunt at home, so she didn't know that raising a child was such a fun thing.

    Although this Cheng Suisui is not too young, it seems to be no different from a child.

    Looking at this pitiful appearance now, it seems that Jiang Rou will not be able to stop shedding tears of grievance after saying a few words, it is really playful.

    Qiu Yuebai was a little at a loss with the chocolate in her pocket. She turned around and found that Dong Yuan, the instigator, was smiling brightly and recklessly, as if she had discovered something particularly interesting.

    She couldn't help but clenched the chocolate tightly, "System, I suddenly have a bad feeling."

    The system, which has gone through a lot of wind and waves, felt that the current picture was so familiar that it couldn't be more familiar, so it calmly patted the host's shoulder, He comforted him with the appearance of someone who had experienced it: "Host, be confident, you can trust your intuition." Qiu

    Yuebai almost flew over with a single glance, but Dong Yuan stretched out her hand towards Qiu Yuebai, motioning for her to go.

    Qiu Yuebai hesitated for a moment, she had already offended Jiang Rou, so she couldn't offend Dong Yuan again, right? Otherwise, do people have to live.

    So she obediently walked towards Dong Yuan, and as soon as she stopped in front of Dong Yuan, Dong Yuan mercilessly snatched the chocolate from her hand, tore it open and fed it into her mouth. Qiu Yuebai was completely stunned. She, an elder who was two rounds older than herself, had the audacity to snatch candy from her little girl?