Lost memory

Izzy's POV

As I was walking into the bathroom, I slipped and fell on to the floor hitting my head hard.

Jake's POV

"Cubby, did you hear that?" I asked as we looked at each other and ran to the bathroom to see Izzy out cold and unconscious.

"Cubby call 9-1-1." I told him as he went to go call.

"Come on Izzy! Come on, girl, wake up." I repeated as I was shaking her awake but nothing.

"The ambulance is on it's way." Cubby told me as I placed a pillow underneath her head to support it.

"Alright what do we got her?" The lady wanted to know.

"This is Izzy she's 8 years old hit her head on the floor after slipping." I explained.

"Mr. Hutchison, we are assure that your girlfriend will be find." The nurse told me.

"Huh? Oh uh, excuse me but she's not my girlfriend." I told her.

"My apologies." The nurse said.

"That's fine, apologies accepted." I answered as we arrived to Neverland Hospital.

"Hahahahaha, the nurse thought Izzy was your girlfriend....ouch." Cubby laughed at me as I smacked him on the head.

"You and I will talk later." I told him.

Izzy's POV

"What happened?" I wanted to know, as I looked at the boy wearing the red bandanna who I don't know who he was.

"Doctor. But who is this boy?  excuse me, who are you?" I asked both the doctor and the kid who was wearing the red bandanna.

"Ms. Green due to your incident in the bathroom, you suffered a head injury. but we're not sure yet. So, we're going to give you an MRI scan. Is that okay with you?" The doctor asked me as I nodded my head.

Yeah, sure." I answered as the doctor took me for an MRI scan.

Jake's POV

"Jake what if she's not fine?" Cubby wanted to know.

"You're not off the hook." I told him.

"Oh, so it's my fault this happened?" Cubby asked.

"Yes! If you dried up the bathroom with a towel like I asked you to earlier then we wouldn't be in this mess. Who knows Izzy might not be herself anymore. And you know how this hurts me right now. I'm just lucky she didn't break any bones in her body." I told him.

"Jake I'm sorry." Cubby apologized.

Doctor's POV

While Izzy was inside the MRI machine scanner, the doctors and I were looking at her head on the computer screen.

"Okay, so Izzy has amnesia." I told her.

"Wow, so now what?" The nurse asked.

"Well, before we bring her back to her room, we should tell Jake." I told them.

"Alright." They all agreed.

"I was thinking we place her back on her hospital bed and put an oxygen mask on her face." The nurse told me.

"Good point." I said as we walked out of the room placed Izzy back on her bed and put an oxygen mask on her face.

Jake's POV

"Mr. Hutchinson, can I speak to you?" The doctor asked as I stepped out as Izzy was back.

"Cubby watch Izzy." I said as he didn't respond.