Issac's First Birthday

Jake's POV

As Izzy and I went into Issac's nursery, with a tiny cake, we tiptoed over to his crib.

"Happy birthday, Issac!" Izzy and I both said as he was bouncing in his crib.

"Birthday cake!" Issac exclaimed with excitement.

"Issac, you are....growing up...so....FAST!" Izzy started crying.

"Oh brother, here we go." I said while I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." Izzy told me as I glared at her.

"Anyway, we are not here to fight with each other, we are here to celebrate Issac's first birthday." Izzy exclaimed as our son smiled.

"Birthday cake?" Issac asked.

"Wow, he really wants to eat his birthday cake ." I told my girlfriend.

"Yeah, he does." Izzy agreed.

"Wait, what? I do not and will never get a dang lawyer, for you to talk too. So, if you are done, I would like for all of us to sing happy birthday to Issac." I told them.

"Oh no, I am not singing happy birthday." Jake refused.

" do you want me to tell the birthday boy that you were singing  The PJ masks and Teletubbies theme song in your sleep, mr. Hutchinson?" I wanted to know.

"All right, all right, I'll sing happy birthday, to Issac. Just don't tell him." Jake gave in.

Peter's POV

"Hey, Issac, you should come up with a song." I told him as he thought hard, and thought of one as he played it.

To our surprise he was really good at the baby guitar.

"Huh, maybe he got those guitar skills from his father." Stormy wondered as Jake smiled.

"Oh, come on not far it took me three months to learn how to play a song on my guitar." Jake told us as he was getting jealous at his own son who was giggling.

"Correction, it took you 12 months." I corrected him.

Izzy's POV

"Okay, Issac, time to get inside your Lamborghini 2 in 1 push car and ride it." I said as he got in, Jake buckled his seatbelt and I started to push it.

"Pull over this is the baby police." Jake told us as I came to a stop.

"Is there a problem officer?" I asked.

"Yes, this one year old baby is to young to drive. May I please see your driver license?" Jake asked.

"No." Issac exclaimed as I drove off.

"Wow, Issac's good." Peter said as he laughed.

"Ice cream come get your ice cream." Stormy said as she got real ice cream from the freezer.

"Issac, will have one ice cream, please." I told her as she gave Issac an ice cream.

"And what about you, Ms. Green?" Stormy wanted to know.

"Oh no, thank you I gotta keep my hand on the handle." I told her as I left with Issac licking his ice cream.

"Alright time to play with the VTech 3-in-1 Sports center." Jake told him as we all went over to the station.

"Ooh, hehehe." Issac started to laugh as he look at the cool stuff.

"Hey, Isaac go on kick the football in the net, go on." Cubby exclaimed as his nephew started to kick the football in the net.

"Goal!" We all cheered.

"Hehe, goal" Issac repeated.

"Okay up next we have the 4-in-1 Alphabet Train red." Peter said as he placed Issac on.

"Choo Choo." Issac exclaimed as he was having a blast hearing the ABC song.

"A-B-C-D-E-F-G... why am I even singing this song?" Jake questioned.

"Hehehehe." Issac giggled.

Izzys POV

"Okay, it's birthday cake time!" I  exclaimed as I had Issac in my arms on my lap I began to blow the candles out for him.

"Yay, Issac your officially one years old!" Jake said as he smiled at all of us.

"Happy birthday Issac!" We all cheered as our son had Teletubbies cake all over his face.