Isaac cries all night

Izzy's POV

It was about 12am in the morning, and I woke up to the sound of the baby monitor.

"Hold on Issac, your mother is coming." I shouted.

But Jake ends up getting out of bed instead since I'm still recovering from emergency C-section.

"You sleep, Izzy I got this." Jake said as he put his slippers on and went into Issac's nursery.

Jake's POV

Once I arrived, I turned the light on and went over to Issac's crib.

"What's the matter my baby boy? Had a nightmare? Are you wet? Or you just can't sleep?" I wanted to know as I felt his diaper.

"Yup, you're definitely wet. I'll change you." I told him a I picked him up and carried him over to the changing table and started to change him.

"You know Isaac, usually Izzy does this but since she is recovering, I'll help out till she is fully recovered." I explained as he looked at me while I placed  clean PJs on him and brought him back into his crib.

"Now, try to get some sleep." I said as he fell back asleep with me shuttled the door halfway.

Izzy's POV

As it was now 3am I hear Issac  crying....again. So I got up next letting Jake sleep to go check up on him.

"Issac? What's the matter?" I wanted to know as I picked him up and walked over to the rocking chair and sat down on it.

"Maybe a nice book will help you calm down." I said as I took out the book called "the little duckling"

As I was still reading "The little duckling, Issac fell back asleep as I placed him in his crib. Once I started yawning, I immediately went back into our own bed that Jake and I saw and fell asleep on Jake's chest.

Jake's POV

It was 4am in the morning, I heard Issac's cry threw the baby monitor which woke up Izzy as well.

"Ugh, we'll never get some sleep." I told my girlfriend as we groaned.

"I know. How about we go together?" Izzy asked as we went into Issac's nursery room.

Izzy's POV

"Hey, Issac, your parents are here. Also, you won't let us sleep. We're tired and exhausted." Jake told him as he cried even louder.

"Issac, please calm down." I said as I picked him up and rocked him back and forth.

As I sat down on the rocking chair I started to sing him a lullaby, to help him go back to sleep.

"Jake, there's no point of going back to sleep, Issac's just to keep crying. Now that I'm saying that I'm crying too." I told him as Jake walked up to me and started to rub my back.

"Hey, we'll get through this. Might as well start the day, right?" Jake questioned as I nodded my head.

"I didn't know that being a parent would be this hard." I cried out.

"Izzy relax, I'm here to help." Jake exclaimed.

"Well, you are not helping much!" I shouted.

"You know what? Ill be in kitchen making breakfast." Jake said as he stormed off angry.

"Jake? Jake wait." I called as I followed him into the kitchen.

"How about I take Issac out for a walk in his pram, while you get some rest. Sorry I stormed off like that Izzy. I guess being a father is harder than I thought." Jake said as I kissed his forehead.