Family bondibg wuth issac

Izzy's POV

Issac is two weeks old now, so Jake and I are playing a peekaboo game with him.

"Isaac? Where's mommy? Where's mommy?" I asked as he pulled my hand away to show my face.

"Ahhh, here I am!" I told him excitedly. As Jake was sitting on the rocking chair.

"Jake come join us." I said.

"I'm not joining that kind of game, that peekaboo game is for babies." Jake complained.

"Jake if you don't bond with our son, I'm gonna tell Cubby that you named your skateboard, Mr. Skates." I said with my arms on my hips.

"OK, OK, OK, I'll join I'll join. But don't tell him." Jake ordered.

"OK I won't." I answered.

"Hey, Cubby, can you come over here please?" I asked as he came in.

"What's up?" Cubby wanted to know.

"Well, you know Jake's skateboard? The one one that was floating towards us when we were kids, well, Jake named it Mr. Skates hahahaha." I told him as he started laughing nonstop.

 "Izzy, I told you not to tell." Jake said as he walked off.

"Ooh you got Jake upset Izzy, great work." Cubby said as I glared at him to go away.

"Come on Issac, let's go cheer up your father." I said as I picked him up.

"Huh, Issac did you grew a little bit over the last two weeks?" I asked as he tilted his head.

"Okay, I'll take that as a maybe.

"Hey, Jake are you alright?" I asked while walking into our bedroom with Issac in my arms.

"Yeah, just needed to relax in here. Give me Issac." Jake said as I handed him Issac.

Jake's POV

"Hi, Issac! Wait, did you grew a little bit over the last two weeks?" I wanted to know.

"That's what I asked." Izzy said as we looked at each other with a smile.

"Jake I know it's been only two weeks, but Issac's already growing up." Izzy told me as I nodded with tears.

Izzy's POV

"Jake what's wrong?" I asked.

Jake's POV

"It's just that even though it's been two weeks, Issac has shown some growing a little bit." Jake said as Izzy went to Issac's nursery after grabbing marker.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking since we both think Isaac has grown a little bit, we should track it with this growth rate I made on the wall." Izzy explained

"....Izzy, that's a fantastic idea!" I said Izzy took Isaac and put him on his feet while holding him as I then kissed her lips.

"Hey, why is Jake so excited all of sudden? Did Peppa Pig come over?" Cubby asked.

"Wait did who what come over? Also how would Peppa pig come over to Neverland , she's a cartoon character, Cubby." I exclaimed.

"Don't know." Cubby answered.

"Um, no. Izzy thought of how we should track Issac's growth with a rate chart that she made on the wall." I explained.

"Oh cool!" Cubby said.

"So is Issac growing?" Cubby asked.

".....yes!" We both told him as he went over to pick Issac up and started to hug his nephew.

"Aww, cute. Izzy do that to me as well." I told her as she was looking at me like I was nuts.

"Absolutely not." Izzy answered with her hands on her hips.

While I was changing Issac's diaper on the changing table, I placed another clean PJ on him as put him back into his crib, as I then closes the door, and went back into mine and Izzy's room to fine her asleep. Once I took my shirt off, I got under the covered and fell asleep next to her with my arms wrapped around my girl.

As Izzy and I were sleeping peacefully, we heard Issac cry again through the baby monitor again.

"Ugh, will we ever get any sleep?" I asked as I covered my ears with my pillow.

"Jake, do you mind checking Issac?" Izzy asked as she pushed me out of bed.

"Sure." I answered in annoyance.

"Hey, what time is it?" I asked while putting my shirt back on.

"I am charging my phone, at the moment." Izzy told me as I left.

Once I arrived, Issac was tossing and turning.

"Oh Issac come here buddy, what's the matter?" I wanted to know as he cried uncontrollably.

So I walked over to the rocking chair and rocked him back and fourth.

"Aww, you're okay Issac, you're okay." I said as he fell asleep.

Once I placed him back inside his crib, I closed the door and went back into mine and Izzy's bed room to finally get some sleep.

Izzy's POV

While I was sleeping, I've been awoken by Issac's crying through the monitor.

"Ugh, your turn Izzy." Jake exclaimed as I got up and we t over to my son.

"Why is it my turn, your the father, you deal with him!" I told him.

"Okay, look I know we are first time parents, so why don't you go check on our son!" Jake said as he went back to sleep.

"Ugh, fine! I'll go check on him. You get some sleep." I gave in as I got out of bed and walked over to my son's nursery to see if he's or not.

"Hi, Issac, are you okay?" I wanted to know as he was crying nonstop.

"Aww, come here. I might as well get breakfast ready." I said as I went downstairs and started to make breakfast as I sat him down on in his high chair, and started cooking.

As I was cooking, Issac was still crying. So, I immediately turned the stove off and oven then went over to Isaac to calm him down.

I than began to bounce him up and down on my hip in my arms while I was in the middle of making breakfast.

"Izzy, is Issac still crying?" Jake asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Yes, here take him. I'm cooking breakfast." I told him as he took our son in his arms and too him to the living room.

"Thanks, Jake." I thanked him as bought over our breakfast to the living room.

"Hey, you needed to focus on cooking." Jake said.

As I placed a toy in front of Issac, he picked it up and began to play with it.

"Are you having fun, with your
toy?" Jake asked his mouth full.

"Look, Issac Teletubbies!" I told him as the song was playing and I sang along which Jake wasn't a fan of ad I placed his headphones in his ear.

I love my son so much he's the best thing that ever happened to me. Anyway I was still singing the theme sim for Issac and when the song was over, they said this... "say hello and then the Teletubbies said hello back as I took Isaac tiny wrist and began to wave his hands.

"Okay, how do you have so much energy, from only having a few hours?" Jake asked as I looked at him.

"I feel very tired, will this last forever?" I wanted to know.

"No, it won't last forever, but let's appreciate this moment of Issac being this little." I said as he nodded with a smile.