Izzy goes into labour and giving birth

Izzy's POV

"So Izzy, Are you looking forward to see baby Daisy being born?" Stormy asked.

"Yes, definitely! To be honest I am really going to miss being pregnant." I am told her.

"Oh, you poor baby." Stormy exclaimed.

"Oh listen, I'm gonna go before my husband yells at me again." Stormy said as I nodded.

"Why would your husband a.k.a. Cubby be yelling at you...again?" I questioned.

"I don't know....bye!" Stormy said as she left.

Two days later, I started to walk brush straightener and sat down on the dining room chair, saying to myself "yep still no baby."

So I decided to get up and walk into the living room as I saw Cubby stormy Alex Jake, Zack, Issac, and Jasmine all watching a good luck Charlie.

"Move out of my way!" I yelled as they all got up at once.

"Get out, get out, get out!" I told my unborn child who is still not out.

"Hurry the hell up." I said to her.

"Izzy, don't curse at our unborn daughter." Jake yelled.

"Ooh, Daddy, can I say that word." Zack asked as we all shook our heads no.

Another two days later, it was Halloween.  And baby Daisy is still late. But once we were about to take our kids trick-or-treating, I've felt something wet.

"Uh Oh." I said.

"What's wrong?" Jake asked.

"My water broke." I told him.

"Well, goodbye trick-or-treating hello new baby let's go." Jake exclaimed.

"Daddy, what about our trick-or-treating you promised." Issac questioned.

"I'm sorry, but do you want to come back next year to trick-or-treat when the baby is born." Jake told him.

"Daddy, I don't think Daisy is going to be born on this date. Just letting you know." Jasmine exclaimed.

"Uh, whatever you say mini Izzy." Jake said as I booped him on the head as we all got in the car.

"Hurry up Jake!" I screamed.

"I am driving with one hand and whipping the sweat off your forehead with the other. How fast do you want me to drive. Just so we are clear, we have three of our kids in the car as well." Jake reminded me as I just began to breathe in and out.

Jake's POV

Once we arrived, Issac was the first one to get out and get the wheelchair for Izzy.

"Here you go Mommy." Issac said while I helped Izzy to sit down.

"Oh, all right come on kids." I said as we all went inside.

Jasmine's POV

"You, big bro?" I asked while daddy was checking mommy in.

"Yeah, I'm fine, for some reason, my voice started to crack I don't know why. It will go away by tomorrow I hope." Issac reassured us.

"OK kids, your aunt stormy and uncle Cubby along with Alex is going to come over and watch you guys all right while I'll go get something for all of us to eat. They are just getting your mother ready in a room." daddy told us both.

Jake's POV

"Can I get an orange juice, please?" Issac wanted to know.

"Sure buddy." I answered.