A family trip to Benidorm

Jake's POV

"Izzy you got you stuff packed?" I asked.

"Yes, I do. What about yours and the baby's suitcase?" Izzy exclaimed.

"Uh, yeah I think I have Issac's suitcase instead of mine." I told her as she giggled along with Issac.

"Okay, Cubby we are off. Remember, no parties while we are gone." I told him.

"And remember, Stormy is in charge of the hideout." Izzy said as Stormy popped her head out from the kitchen.

"Wait what? I never agreed on.." Stormy didn't get to finish as Izzy showed her a piece of pater with her signature on it.

"Oh, I guess I did." Stormy exclaimed.

"Yeah, make sure Cubby doesn't burn the hideout down." I said as we gave each of them a hug goodbye.

"Say bye bye to your aunt and uncle, Issac." Izzy said as she took his hand and waved it while Cubby and Stormy gave their nephew a kiss on his forehead.

Izzy's POV

As we arrived at the London airport, Jake took our our passports and documents from his bag and it was in an envelope folded neatly.

"Wow your organized." I said as he smiled

Anyway, we wet over to the checked in area.

"Yes, hi we are leaving Uk, and head towards Spain to go to Benidorm." Jake told the lady.

"Okay I would just need to see your passports and documents." The lady said as Jake handed her the papers.

"Sir, these passports has expired." The lady said.

"Wait huh?" Jake question.

"Don't worry Jake I took new passport photos, of you and me." I told him as I gave the new passport to the lady.

"Wait, sir is that you sleeping?" The lady asked as Jake took his new passport then looked at me.

"You took a photo of me while I was asleep?" Jake questioned quickly.

"Hehe." I giggled with Issac tagging along.

As Izzy and I started to turn, through the metal detector, it beeped.

"Uh, ma'am why is there a tiny frying pan in your sons shirt?" The security guard asked.

"Issac, where did you get that from?" I exclaimed.

Jake's POV

As I was checking the time for our flight, our plane has arrived. So we got up as Izzy laces Isaac in his pram we went over to the

Vto the queue and waited.

"Now flight, 230 to Spain." The announcer said as we walked towards the passport man and he checked our passports.

As we were check out, we grabbed our suitcases, and Issac who was in his pram and boarded our flight to Spain for our first family vacation.

Izzy's POV

"Whooo! We are going to Spain today..." Jake started to sing.

"Jake we out grew that. Well. Technically, we can still sing but to Isaac." I said.

As I placed Issac on my lap, I placed little baby earplugs in his ears since the take off is really loud and noisy since babies sensitive ears. The flight was four hours long.

As Isaac fell asleep in my arms, Jake started to stroke his head.

I came believe Issac is eight months old, he'll be 9 months old this month, Jake." I told him as he nodded.