Maternity clothes shopping

Izzy's POV

"Hey, Jake wake up, cause I need to go maternity clothes shopping, and I need for you to come with me." I told him.

"Oh no, you are not dragging me there." Jake refused.

"Ugh, I guess we have to do this the hard way then..." I said as got out of bed, went over to Jake's side and dragged him out of bed.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Jake asked.

"Stop asking questions and get ready." I told him as I went downstairs.

"But..." Jake started to say as I cut him off.

"Just get ready!" I yelled from the kitchen.

"Hey, where are...whoa, Izzy your belly got bigger." Stormy said.

"Yep, I'm 14 weeks pregnant." I told her.

"Yeah can see. So, where are you and Jake heading?" Stormy wanted to know.

"Oh I'm going maternity clothes shopping, and I'm taking Jake with me." I told her.

"Have fun!" Stormy said as she hugged me.

"I will, Stormy!" I answered.

Jake's POV

"Hey, I'm ready to go with you on your maternity clothes shopping spree." Jake told me.

"Fantastic! Let's go." I said as I grabbed his hand.

As I went to go try on the dress inside the changing room, my lovely boyfriend was waiting outside while sitting on the chair. Once I came out. He look so proud of me like he was about to cry.

"Wow, you look...beautiful." Jake cried out as he went over to me and we hugged.

"Thanks, Jake." I thanked him.

"This is all about you, Izzy and I'm apart of it!" Jake exclaimed.

After we arrived at checkout desk, there was a middle old woman checkout my maternity clothes, she looked at both of us as she started to ask us us questions.

"How old are you two?" The old woman wanted to know.

"We are 17." I answered as she looked at me again.

"Well, I hope you hook up with a random boy and your baby has a terrible life." The lady told me as I was now discriminated.

"Hey, what's the matter with you? Thats my girl's your talking to." Jake started to stand up for us.

"Teenagers are not supposed to get pregnant." The lady said.

".....Well, my girlfriend here wi be gray mother then you'll ever be." Jake said while the old lady gave me dirty looks.

"And I'm the father, we've been together for seven years. So, if you have problem with that, then we won't come here anymore!" Jake said

"You are the worst lady ever, so we will never shop here ever again." I said as Jake carried my stuff for me and we left the store.

"I...Can't....believe...that...lady!" I cried into Jake's chest.

"Hey, shh it's okay, Izzy I'm here for you." Jake said.

"But... that lady was so mean as am old needle in a haystack. Can we go somewhere else to get my maternity clothes?" I asked.

"Sure we can! Weill never come back here again." Jake answered as I hugged him tight.

Cubby's POV

"Hey, Jake and Izzy! Uh, what happened?" I asked.

"When we got to the cashier, it was an old lady. And she was rude and disrespectful. She said that teenagers shouldn't be pregnant, and I explained to her that Izzy and I been together for seven years. And if she doesn't have anything else nice to say, we will be leaving and won't return." Jake explained.

"Aww, I'm sorry Izzy." Cubby apologized as he walked up and gave me a hug.

Izzy's POV

"....Uh I gotta go." I told them as I ran into mine and Jake's bedroom while my boyfriend chased after me.

"Izzy, open the door." Jake called out from the hallway.

"Go away." I said.

"Jake I feel like I not going to be a good mother." I said as he unlocked the door and opened it.

"Oh, Izzy. You'll be the best mother ever." Jake exclaimed as I smiled.

W