Secret revealed

Summer 2016...

Cubby's POV

"Hey, Jake I have a secret to tell you." I started the conversation as he was watching TV.

"What is it?" Jake wanted to know.

"Are you moving out Cubby?" Jake exc

"No, it's about Izzy." I said.

"hat

"oh no she's fine totally fine. her memory is back she remembers us what else am I missing?  oh yeah Jake she has a huge crush on you." I said as Izzy was standing right there who was about to cry.

"Oh hi!" I said as she smacked across the face making me fall to the ground.

"I'm never talking to you again." I heard Izzy say as she ran into the bedroom all upset.

Jake's POV

"Are you Okay?" I asked while helping Cubby up from the ground.

"No. I think she finally lost it. how about you just go tlk to her now." Cubby told me as he was walking away.

"And where are you going?" I wanted to know.

"Ii'm going to the bathroom to see if I didn't get a concussion on my head." Cubby told me.

"Oh, come on man you're over reacting." I exclaimed.

"Overreacting? She pushed me smacks me across the face." Cubby explained.

"Okay, I will talk to her." I said as I went into the bedroom.

Izzy's POV

"Hi, can we talk please?" Jake wanted to know.

" What's there to talk about Jmean, Cubby, just by the way as I was standing there upset. I'm never going to talk to him again or accept hs apology no matter how many" times he apologizes." Izzy explained.

"Okay far enough. But why did you slap him across the face and then push him?" Jake asked.

"Because I got so mad at him." Izzy answered.

"Actually, I do I have a confession to make. Is it true? Do you really have a crush on me?" Jake exclaimed while sitting next to me on my bed.

"Yes! I've been having these feelings for long time, and I was too afraid to tell you. So I decided to go to Cubby." I explained further.

"You know what that's strange, because I actually have a crush on you too." Jake confessed his feelings towards me.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"Ms. Green stop being confused and kiss me." Jake said.

"Is this really happening in Jake?" I asked as he pulled me into our very first real kiss.

"So does this mean we're a couple now?" Jake wanted to know as I kissed him then pulled away.

"Is that a yes or no?" Jake wanted to know again as I kissed him once more.

"Okay I believe that a yes!" Jake replied.

Cubby's POV

As I was eavesdropping, I was smiling.

"Finally!" I said really loud as they heard me.

"Robert Adrien, get in here now." Jake called for me as I walked in.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked.

"No." Jake answered.

"You should be though." Izzy said as Jake sat her back down on the bed.

"Relax, sweetie." Jake told her.

"Thank you!" Jake thanked me as I was now confused.

"Thank you? are you thanking him?" Izzy wanted to know the answer.

" lFor telling me that you had a crush on me. I mean, if it wasn't for him then we would both be single and end up with different people." Jake explained.

"Oh yeah, that's true." Izzy agreed.

"I would end up with John, you would end up with what's her name again? And don't answer that Cubby." Izzy explained.

"Oh, is it Marina!" Cubby answered as both Jake and Izzy facepalm.

"I told you not to ANSWER THAT!" Izzy told me.

"Jake my lovely boyfriend go chance Cubby for me would ya?" Izzy offered.

"Why can't you do it? Oh right broken leg.  All right, I'm on it." Jake said as I ran while Jake started to chase me.

Izzy's POV

"Ahh, I love you Jake." I whispered.