Jake and Izzy have Sex for the first time

WARNING: CONTAINS SEX WITH TWO 16 YEAR OLD PIRATES...

Jake's POV

"Hey, Izzy want to have sex with me?" I asked my girlfriend.

"Sure, boyfriend." Izzy answered as we all got undressed and went under the covers and had our very first sex.

As I started to lick Izzy's breasts and sucked on them, she was loving it.

"Whoa, Jake KEEP GOING!" Izzy yelled as I kept going.

Cubby's POV

"Why is the door locked?" I asked.

"Cubby, what do you want?" Jake wanted to know.

"I need to get something." I told him.

"Go away!" I heard Jake and Izzy say.

"What are you guys doing anyway?" I exclaimed.

"Uh, coloring." Izzy answered.

Jake's POV

"Izzy, just say that we're painting, don't say coloring. How old do you think we are, 6?" I wanted to know.

"Yes." Izzy answered.

"Ugh, anyway, Cubby leave."  I ordered.

"Okay." Cubby said as he we didn't hear him anymore.

Cubby's POV

As I started to call 911, they came right away after I explained on what was going on with Jake and Izzy, because I think they are crazy.

"They are in there." I told them as they busted the door open.

Jake's POV

"Ahhh, OMG, what is happening?" I asked.

"Jake, Izzy you two are coming with us to the hospital." The paramedics told us.

"What? Why? Who called you guys here?" Izzy asked.

"Him." The paramedics said while pointing at Cubby.

"What?" We both said shocked.

"He thinks something is wrong with you guys." The lady said as we were both being put on separate gurneys and wheeled into the ambulance and straight to the hospital to be checked out.

"You will pay for this CUBBY!" Izzy yelled as the doors were Joe closed.

Jake's POV

As Izzy and I were now inside the exam room, the doctor places us on separate changing tables, and spread our legs apart on the stirrups.

"So, what were you doing?" The doctor asked.

"Sex." Izzy answered.

"Well, you need a annual naked exam to make sure your healthy to have sex." The doctor said as he started to do the annual naked exam on us.

As the doctors placed operating sheets over us and placed an oxygen mask on our faces they started to for UTI which is an infection.

"Jake, and Izzy start peeing in these cups I gave you, thanks!" The doctor told us.

As we started to pee in the cups it went really wild like a fountain. That's when the doctors starts to check our pee after we were done.

The nurse began to use baby wipes to clean us up. Then we got on our hands and knees as we got to get our prostate exam.

"Please lift up your butts." The doctor told us to do as we did, while the two doctors insert their fingers into our buttholes.

Doctor's POV