Izzy stays at the hospital for a Week

Jake's POV

Once I came back with my food, I saw Izzy asleep with her teddy bear in her arms. As I leaned over to kiss her forehead, I turned to see the TV was on. Knowing Izzy she's been up since 3am and it is now 9am. So I decided to rest my eyes knowing that I needed my sleep as well. Once I laid my head on her hospital bed next to her arm and took her hand into mine I than fell asleep.

Cubby's POV

Once Stormy and I came over, we saw that Jake and Izzy were both asleep so we decided to come back later. We both felt like we should stay the morning in the hospital cause Issac really wants to see his mother. So, there was an extra room for us to sleep in. As I placed Issac in his pram, I gave him his Daffy Duck toy with a baby blanket covering him as he went straight to sleep. As for Stormy and I she fell asleep on the couch while I fell asleep on the chair.

Jake's POV

A few hours later, I woke up and saw that Izzy was still asleep,  And saw that her hand was on mine. For a moment there, soon look like she was ill. But as I saw the wires on her, they made her look like she was ill. Once I texted cubby room now that it's OK to bring Issac so he can see who they came right away.

"That was fast. Where were you guys?" I asked while Issac toddled towards me.

"Next door resting." Stormy exclaimed.

"I hope you guys wasn't sleeping together." I told them.

"No, we weren't." Cubby answered.

"Yeah, I was knocked out on the couch, and Cubby was knocked out on the chair. While Issac was sleeping in his pram holding his Daffy Duck toy in his arms.

"OK I believe you." I exclaimed.

"Anyway, how is your beautiful girlfriend?" Cubby asked.

"She's recovering, but sleeping like a baby." I told them.

"Or in this case an adult." Cubby exclaimed.

"Mm, yeah." I answered.

"Although she is sleeping with a teddy bear." Stormy pointed out.

"Yes, I realize that.  But she looks so cute." I said.

"Issac want to be with mommy?" I asked as he nodded.

As I placed him onto Izzy's hospital bed, Issac crawled over to her and hugged her arm.

"Aww, cute." I said as I took a picture of this moment with my phone.

"Now, be careful Issac, okay?" Cubby told his nephew as Stormy put the bars up so Issac doesn't fall off Izzy's bed and get hurt...again.

Izzy's POV

As I woke up I saw Issac hugging my arm while I smiled at him.

"How are you feeling?" Jake asked while rubbing my forehead.

"I've been better, but I do feel very tired though." I said as I yawned.

"Well, how about you go back to sleep, we will watch and play with Issac." Jake exclaimed ad he took Issac off me and I fell back asleep.

Stormy's POV

"Hey, Issac how about you toddle over to me next, huh?" I said as he looked at Jake with a smile placed him on his two feet and he toddled over towards me.

"Yo ho way to go Issac! Give me a high five." I said as he did.

"Wow, that was a strong high five, Issac." Cubby told him while he giggled.