Izzy's small Gender Reveal Party

Jake's POV

It was the day of Izzy's small gender reveal party, Issac, Cubby and Stormy are pretending that they don't know the gender. All of our closest friends were invited.

As I looked out the window, our friends were here already. Like Read Jessica, Hook and his crew, Winger and Skully, Pirate Princess, Misty, and Flynn.

"Izzy are you ready?" I asked.

"Don't rush me." Izzy exclaimed.

"I got the gender reveal balloon." Issac said as he was holding the balloon as I covered his mouth.

"No, not yet, Issac." Izzy said.

"Oh, sorry." Issac apologized.

"It's okay. Now, let's go join our friends. I said as Cubby and Stormy nodded without saying a word.

"Hey, everyone, welcome to my small gender reveal party!" Izzy said as we all cheered.

"We are so happy all of you can join us on our special day. Because today is every special.

"Hey, Mates!" A familiar voice said as Cubby Jake and I turned around and saw our parrot friend Skully.

"Hey, Skully and Winger great to see you two love birds." Cubby joked.

"Cubby, don't joke about that." I said.

"No, actually we have some news to tell you three." Winger exclaimed as Issac came over with a sippy cup full of orange juice.

"Birdies!" Issac called them as we all laughed.

"Huh?" We all questioned.

"Just kidding, hi I'm Issac the son of Izzy and Jake, but I call them Mommy and Daddy I'm three years old." Issac introduced himself to Skully and Winger.

"Hey, Issac! I got you something." Pirate Princess said as she gave him his own wand.

"Ooh, yay!" Issac cheered as he took it and made his first rainbow.

Izzy's POV

"Smart kids." Mr. Smee exclaimed.

"Pirate Princess where's mins?" I wanted to know as she and Jake started to laugh.

"No I'm serious where is miner?" I exclaimed.

"Calm down, here you go." Pirate Princess said as she handed me a grown up version of the rainbow wand with my initials on it and my face on the back.

"Now, this is more like it." I said.

"I want a sword." Issac demanded a sword.

"No." Jake told him, as it was too late Peter flew over to his grandson and gave him a toy sword.

"Yay! Thanks grandpa!" Issac thanked him.

"Give me that." Jake said as he took the sword away from Issac.

"Hey! Mommy, daddy took my sword." Issac cried.

"Well, I have to agree that sword might be dangerous." I told him.

"How can a toy sword be dangerous? it's a toy." Issac told me.

"Issac, one more word out of you and you're going in timeout back inside hideout." Jake said.

"But I want my sword back!" Issac whined.

"Okay everyone time for the gender reveal!" I shouted as Jake was holding the big black balloon and I was trying to pop it but nothing happened.

"Hehe, come on you stupid black balloon pop already!" I complained.

"And I'm being the baby." Jake said as I glared at him as the balloon finally popped and pink confetti came out flying everywhere as I was crying happy tears while Jake was spinning me around in a bear hug.