Issac's big boy kids cup

Issac's POV

Once I ran downstairs and into the dining room, I saw no sippy cup on the table.

"Hey, mommy, where is my sippy cup?" I asked.

"Well, sweetie dice you are now four, I got you a big boy kids cup." Mommy told me as I took it and drank some orange juice inside.

"Wow! This is really cool, thanks mommy!" I thanked her with a hug.

"You are welcome." Mommy exclaimed.

"Hey, family, and my soon to be wife!" Daddy said as he placed Jasmine in her high chair, and kissed mommy on the lips.

"Yuck." I said with not liking what's going on there.

"Hey, just be happy for us, Issac. Because pretty soon, your mother and I will be husband and wife." Daddy told me.

"Wait, I thought you two were all ready married." I thought.

"Who told you we were already married?" I asked.

"Wait, I thought you didn't know what marriage was." Jake thought.

"Hey, I'm learning, from experience. I may be already four years old, but I'm not stupid." Issac said as he took his drink and left to go watch TV.

"Should we be worried?" Jake exclaimed.

"About Issac? Nah." I answered.

As we went to go see Issac, he was watching Chuggington on Disney+

"Can I please have more juice?" Issac asked.

"You drank the whole carton of juice." Jake told him.

"Oh, that? Yeah that was uncle Cubby who drank all the juice." Issac said.

"Wait, what?" Both Jake and I questioned as we both looked at each other.

"Hey, pirate family! How are you Al doing?" Cubby asked.

"Uh-oh you are in so much trouble, uncle Cubby." Issac said.

"Uncle Cubby?" Issac called.

"Yes, my cutie nephew?" Cubby answered.

"Run!" Issac exclaimed while Jake started to chase him all over the hideout.

"Well, uncle Cubby is going to have to buy more juice, Mommy." Issac said as I nodded my head in agreement.

Issac's POV

As I was in the arts and crafts station, I decided to decorate my big boy cup with Chuggington stickers. Big stickers, puffy stickers, fat stickers,  you name them. While Mommy and Daddy were playing peekaboo with Jasmine.

While my loving parents were playing peekaboo with my baby sister, I draw her, Mommy and daddy on the cup, as superheroes.

"Hey, Mommy, Daddy look at my cup." I told them as they saw it.

"Cool, Issac." Daddy exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's beautiful, sweetie." Mommy said as I smiled.

"What do you think of my cup Jasmine?" I wanted to know fro my baby sister as she clapped her hand and smiled too.

"Wow, Issac you are a really good artist. How did you get so good at it?" Mommy asked.

"From you obviously." I answered.

"Aww, we got a little artist in the family Jake." Mommy said.

"Jasmine your next." Mommy told her while my little baby sister smiled.