Jake and Izzy's first Date

Jake's POV

Tonight was the night! Izzy my Izzy and I are going to have our first date in the hideout, and Cubby is the chef.

"Hey, Izzy hurry up! We are going to be late for our first dinner date in the dining room." I yelled from down the stairs.

"Okay, you've been my boyfriend for a week already, and your already rushing me? WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU? Anyway, ready?" Izzy asked as we went to the dining room, where Cubby was wearing a chefs hat, and an  apron.

"Hey, I just want to eat, and have a wonderful night with my girl." Jake exclaimed.

"Jake... I'm your only girl. Remember, that." Izzy told me.

"Dang girl." I said.

Izzy's POV

"Also, remember I am on crutches, mister "Izzy, hurry up." I reminded him.

"Oh, right sorry." Jake apologized as I stopped on his foot with my good foot.

"Ouch." Jake said as he was rubbing his foot.

"You stomp hard like a girl." Jake told me as Cubby kicked him.

"Jake, Izzy is a girl." Cubby exclaimed.

"Aren't you supposed to be cooking our dinner?" I asked as he left.

"So, did you think I was adorable when we first met each other at two years old?" I asked.

"Yeah, I did." Jake answered.

"Excuse me, but what do you want to have?" Cubby asked.

"Indian Balti Curry, please with lemonade as our drink please." I told him.

"Coming right up!" Cubby said as he left to go make the dish and drink.

Jake's POV

"Did we do a good job raising Cubby?" Izzy asked as she had her leg on another chair for support with a pillow ok it which I placed.

"Yeah, we did, with Peter's help." I answered.'

"What made you want to become my girlfriend?" I wanted to know.

"Well, because you care about me and I care about you. And it made me think if I could be the perfect girlfriend for you them I would make it worth it." Izzy explained.

"Well, as for me to become your boyfriend, I never knew that you would be the one for me when I first met you at two years old. You were the first person my eyes laid on when you were unconscious. And I am proud how much you have grown so far. One day will grow old together, get married. Have kids live in our own house and die together. Because that's what I want. I love you Isabella Rose Green." I said.

"You... you what?" Izzy questioned.

"Did you not hear what I said? I said I love you." I repeated.

"....I love you too Jacob Alex Hutchison!" Izzy replied as I walked up to her and kissed her lips passionately.

"Dinner is ready for you lovely couple." Cubby said as he placed our plates on the table and drinks as well.

"Thanks, Cubby." We both thanked him.

"Anytime, Jake and Izzy!" Cubby said as he left.

Cubby's POV

"How was dinner?" I asked.

"It was definitely yummy!" Izzy answered.

"What's under the plate, Cubby?" Jake wanted to know as I lifted up the cover and under the cover made them a creamy yummy chocolate cake with a red heart made out of frosting and it read... "Jake X Izzy forever."

"Gee, Cubby thanks for not eating it." Jake joked, while Izzy started to giggle.

"You are one funny, boy Jake." Izzy exclaimed.

"Wow, I am?" Jake asked as we facepalm ourselves.

"Kidding." Jake told us.

Izzy's POV

As I looked at the delicious chocolate cake that was right in front of me, I took the whole thing and barried my whole face into it.

"Oh great, now I won't have a piece Izzy since your face is on it." Jake complained.

"BE QUIET THIS IS MINE! GET YOUR OWN!" I said.

Jake's POV

"Note to self, never get Izzy on her bad side." I reminded myself.

"Can I have some?" Cubby wanted to know.

"Grrrr." Izzy growled at Cubby while still eating the cake.

"I'm guessing that's a no." Cubby answered.

"Okay, I think you had enough of the cake, Izzy." I exclaimed.

"NO! GIVE IT BACK!" Izzy cried.

"Nope." I told her as I placed it in the fridge, while she was using her crutches to walk over to me.

"Jake, please? I'll buy you anything you want." Izzy said.

"Hmmm, no." I answered.

"But I'm your girlfriend, honey bun. So, please let me buy you something. And if I do, you'll have to give me the cake back." Izzy explained.

"Okay, fine. You can buy me anything I want. But nothing embarrassing." I answered.

Izzy's POV

After Jake left, I opened the fridge, grabbed the cake, went back to the dining room sat down and ate the rest of the cake.

Jake's POV

"Hey Izzy, where's my stuff?" I wanted to know.

"What stuff?" My girlfriend asked with a mouth full of food.

"The stuff that you were going to buy me?" I exclaimed.

"I don't know what the heck you're talking about." Izzy replied.

"Oh OK anyway I just want to....wait a minute? Where did you get the rest of that chocolate cake?" I questioned.

"Internet." Izzy answered.

"I don't believe you." I told her.

"Yeah, I lied about getting you what you want." Izzy confessed.

"Wait a minute, you WHAT?"

"Sorry." Izzy apologized.

"But I did get you this Hello Kitty plushy." Izzy said as I looked at the plushy.

"What did I say?" I wanted to know

"You told me you want something embarrassing." Izzy replied.

"No, I said, the opposite of what you said." I answered.