Announcing the news to Cubby amd Stormy...again

Cubby's POV

As Stormy and I were watching a romantic movie, Jake and Izzy came over to us with Issac wearing his cute overalls.

"Hi, Aunty Stormy and uncle ubby." Issac said.

"Hi, guys! What's going on?" Stormy asked.

"Jake and I have big news to tell you two." Izzy started to say.

"What's the news?" I wanted to know.

"Baby, auntie uncle again!" Issac announced before Jake nor Izzy could open their mouths.

"Hey, I was going to announce that Issac." Jake said as our nephew giggled.

"Wow, Your family is getting bigger Jake." I said as I hugged him and Izzy while Stormy looked happy for them.

"Congratulation!" Stormy exclaimed as Izzy cried happy tears once Stormy said that she immediately hugged her mermaid friend.

"I'll plan the second baby shower for you Izzy." Stormy told her as she nodded.

Stormy's POV

"Hi, Issac! You're going to be a big brother." I told my nephew as I began to tickle him.

"Hehehehehe, stop it auntie Stormy." Issac exclaimed.

"Nope I'm going to eat you up." I joked as I tickled him some more.

"Do you want a baby brother or sister, Issac?" Cubby wanted to know.

"Hmmm, sister." Issac answered.

"Aww, a mini Izzy in the family. Imagine, a mini Izzy at the age of 3 she'll have her own pixie dust pouch." Cubby imagined.

"Oh, no." Jake and Izzy said in unison.

Izzy's POV

"Okay since we are talking about mini people, imagine a mini Cubby or a mini Stormy." Jake told them while Cubby and Stormy stated to blush.

"Uh, well... this pregnancy is about you Izzy not us." Cubby said.

"Oh great the next generation of us but with Issac being the leader." Jake complained.

"Stop complaining Daddy!" Issac told him as we all begin to laugh.