Izzy's first ultrasound for their fourth child

Jake's POV

"OK kids you three are going to stay with your aunt stormy and uncle Cubby while mommy and daddy go out." I told them.

"Can we come?" All three of ur kids asked as I shook my head no.

"Sorry kids but mommy and daddy won't let you come. Jasmine you'll be running around too much, Zack is not be asking too much questions to the doctor, and Issac You will be asking me to take you to the restroom too many times. So that answers all of your questions oh look, we are at your account and aunt hideout." I said as they ran inside chasing each other.

"Thank you for watching them guys this is really important to Izzy." I told the married couple.

"No worries Jake and Izzy, we love you our niece and nephews." cubby told us.

"Kids, be good." Izzy exclaimed as we waved goodbye as we left.

Izzy's POV

"Jake, I hate waiting it's stupid." I started to complain.

"Life is stupid." Jake told me as he was playing a video game on his phone while not even listening to me.

"Hey! Pay attention when I'm talking to you." I exclaimed.

"Yes ma'am." Jake replied.

"You hit me so hard." Jake whined.

"Oh stop it Jake." I said.

" OK, Miss Hutchinson please lay down on the table so we can get started?" The nurse told me as I letted my top up while she placed the cold gel onto my stomach.

"There is your baby, growing inside you Ms. Green, Congratulations." The nurse said as I was now crying happy tears.

"Wow. Can we have a minute alone?" I asked as she nodded and left.

"Wow, Jake our fourth child." I cried on his chest.

"OK OK OK quit your "
whining you big baby." Jake said as I stopped.

"Here is a copy of the first and fourth ultrasound picture of your fourth baby." The nurse exclaimed as I left.

Jake's POV

"Thank you so much." I thanked her.

"JAKE,  LET'S GO!" Izzy screamed my name.

"Coming dear." I answered as I left running.