Starting to bond with Issac

Jake's POV

As Izzy was asleep in the recovery room, I was sitting by her side and the nurse came over with Isaac in and she places his cot next to Izzy's hospital bed.

I started to pick him up and hold him in my arms.

"Hi little Issac, I'm your dada we are going to have so much fun together. And you are going to love the hideout. The hideout is a big place where you're mama, uncle Cubby and our newest member your aunt Stormy lives. But you my cute son will start living in the nursery I built for you. We can't wait to watch you grow up and become the next leader of your own pirate crew someday. "I have a bad feeling Izzy is going to kill me after I said that." I thought to myself.

"You got that right, Jake." I heard Izzy say in her sleep.

"Oh, no I woke up the dragon." I whispered in Issac's ear as he started to open his eyes for the first time.

"Wow, you have mama's eyes, that's cool. Maybe mama can teach you how to fly, when you're older." I said as I felt a slap on my face.

"Hey, who hit me?" I wanted to know.

"I'm not teaching our son how to fly." Izzy told me in her sleep again.

"Okay, I'll ask Peter." I teased as she sat up looking at me anger.

"You are not going to do that." Izzy said.

"Butterfly." I said while trying to change the subject.

"Oh don't try to change the topic Jake." Izzy exclaimed.

"As I took off Issac's hat he had my hair.

"Oh great, you gave birth to a mini me, Izzy. We shouldn't have named him Jake Jr instead. I teased as I got hit with a bat.

"Okay you need to rest since you had a major operation." I told her as she was looking at her stitches.

"Okay, sweet dream, my lovely girlfriend." I said as she fell fast asleep.

"Izzy will need to stay in the hospital for a few days to be closely monitored." The nurse said

"Okay, thanks!" I thanked her.

Izzy's POV

As an hour passed by I woke up to be brought back into my hospital room while Issac was being brought to the nursery.

Cubby's POV

As Stormy and I arrived to see Izzy, she was smiling at us.

"Did Issac arrive?" I asked as I wondered.

"Yes, but I had to get a C-section done he was stuck in my pelvis." Izzy told me.

"Ouch, did Jake see your insides!" I exclaimed.

"Yes I did. Why did you ask that question?" Jake wanted to know.

"Uh....." I started to blank out for a while until I had nothing.

"Cubby, what did you do on your way over here?" Stormy asked with her hands on her hips.

"Okay, don't get mad but, I broke the vending machine." Cubby answered.

"You broke the...? Why?" Jake wanted to know.

Izzy's POV

As the nurse came in with Issac in her arms she handed him to me on my arms. But due to the incision. I couldn't hold him for that long so I handed him to Jake.

"Cubby, Stormy meet your nephew, Issac Peter Hutchinson." Jake introduced our son to Cubby and Stormy.

"He's perfect." Stormy said as she started to cry happy tears.