Izzy's second ultrasound

Izzy's POV

As we were at my second ultrasound, I was now and finally 20 weeks pregnant. Which mean Jake and I get to find out the gender of our baby.

"Ooh I am so excited, Jake we finally get to find out what the gender is for our baby!" I explained.

"OK OK don't get your hopes up, This is just your second ultrasound, so I don't get too anxious about it." Jake said.

"You're the one to talk to, you have girl stuff in your arms." I said.

"No, I don't." Jake lied.

"Isabella Rose Green." The nurse called my name as I walked into the ultrasound room.

"I'm sorry we can't have your husband here." The nurse thought Jake was my husband.

"Husband? I'm her boyfriend fool." Jake exclaimed.

"You have to excuse my boyfriend, he's a little bit tired this morning." I explained. 

"I'm terribly sorry, Ms. Green m, please come in Mr. Hutchison." The gynecologist said as she started to speak to me.

"Ms. Green, would you please lay down, and lift  gynecologist said as I did.

The gynecologist started the place a cold gel on it while I jumped cos it was cold.

"Eep, the gel is so cold." I said.

"It's normal just relax." Jake exclaimed.

"Shu  up Jake." I told him.

Once the gynecologist placed the ultrasound scanner onto my dummy and starts scanning, she began to speak once again.

"There is your developing and growing baby! You guys want to know the gender of your baby?" The gynecologist asked.

"Yes, yes we do yes!" I answered while getting excited.

"Congratulations you two are having a boy." The gynecologist congratulated us.

"Oh my gosh, we're having a boy." Jake said as I got really emotional.

"We can also really hear our baby boys heartbeat." I exclaimed.

"That's our baby inside me, and I'm so happy that we're having a boy!" I said excitedly.

"I'll give you guys some time alone." The gynecologist exclaimed as she left.

Jake's POV

"Oh my, I can't....believe....it.l choked as Izzy and I hugged.

"We are going to be the best parents ever." Izzy said as I kissed her forehead.

As the gynecological came back, she gave us our second ultrasound, along with a blue teddy bear with a blue heart to go with it.

"Thank you so much!" We thanked her as Izzy and I went home.

As we arrived home. We saw Cubby and Stormy, watching TV.

"Hey, how did your second ultrasound go?" Stormy asked as Izzy and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Cubby and Stormy we are having....a baby boy!" Izzy announced as they both got up from the couch and immediately hugged us both.

"Congratulations, you guys!" Cubby said as he was tearing up.

"Aww, Cubby do you need a hug?" I asked as he nodded while I was about to hug him Stormy cut me off and hugged him instead.

"Oh, okay then." I said as I sat down on the couch.