Issac's first kick

Izzy's POV

As I was in the living room watching TV, I immediately felt Issac's first kick in my womb while I was getting excited. So, I got up and went to go find Jake who was in the kitchen eating cereal for breakfast.

"Jake! Jake! I felt Issac's first kick." I told him.

"What no why. Let me feel." Jake said as he walked over to my tummy and Isaac kicked again inside my womb.

"Oh my goodness. It's getting close to want to come out." Jake exclaimed as as I looked at him.

"What?" Jake questioned.

"I'm not even that close to give birth, Jake." I reminded him.

"Oh. Sorry." Jake apologized.

"Oh yeah, just to remind you, Jake..... I'm 23 weeks pregnant." I said as he was looking at my belly to see if I'm right.

"What in the world are you doing?" I asked.

"Just checking if you're really 23 weeks pregnant." Jake said as I slapped him.

"Stop that." I shouted.

"Jake? STOP IT!" I screamed into his ear as he stepped back a bit.

"Sorry for screaming at you Jake but you know that I'm twenty three weeks pregnant. So, just relax okay?" I assured him.

"Yeah, sorry about that Izzy, still nervous about the baby arriving." Jake told me as we sat down on the couch.

Jake's POV

"Hey, it's okay to feel nervous, I am feeling the same way you are." Izzy told me.

"But I'm more nervous about labour and giving birth, Jake." Izzy said as I grabbed her hands and rubbed them against mine.

"Hey, it's okay will get through this together." I assured her.

"Wow thanks Jake you are so sweet and one handsome boyfriend." Izzy complained as I kissed her forehead.

As I was resting my head on Jake's shoulder., I felt Isaac kick again! Thats his third kick, today.

"Wow, Issac is a kicker!" I said to myself as Jake felt it as well with his hand my stomach.

Izzy's POV

"He is a kicker. Maybe he'll be a soccer player or football player when he's older." Jake was already thinking of our son's future when he becomes a teenager.

"Okay, Jake we need to have a conversation, about your thoughts of our son's future." I told him as he stayed silent.

"Uh, no I'm good." Jake answered.

"You and I are having that conversation, RIGHT NOW! Come here." I said as I grabbed his ear and we went into our bedroom to have that conversation in private.

"So, you can't just predict our son's future just like that. He will need to choose his career on his own when he's older." I said as I was also thinking of Issac's teenage years in the future.