Izzy and Jake tell Peter

Izzy's POV

"Mommy I can't wait to see grandpa Pan! I feel like it was only yesterday we saw him and nanny Wendy at yours and Daddy's wedding." Issac said as Jasmine nodded in agreement who was on top of Jake's shoulder.

"Jake, you do know Jasmine can walk right?" I told him.

"Don't talk to me, talk to her she wanted this." Jake answered.

"Yeah, it's fun up here. Weeee!" Jasmine said.

"Okay, but don't drop her." I reminded him.

"Okay, Jasmine I think your father needs to break. How about you hold your big brother Issac's hand?" I suggested.

"Yay!" Jasmine said as she slowly walked to Issac and held his hand.

Peter's POV

"Oh hey, kids!" I said as Jake and Izzy thought I was talking to them.

"Peter., we're not kids anymore." Jake said.

"I was talking to my grandson and granddaughter, Jake." I exclaimed.

"Sorry. Anyway, we have amazing news to tell you." Izzy told me.

"Ooh, let me guess, your pregnant again!" I guessed right.

"Yeah, what gave that away?" Izzy asked.

"You're little baby bump." I answered.

"Huh, great guess Peter." Jake said.

"Well, congratulations to you both." I congratulated them with a hug.

"No baby, brother or sister." Jasmine cried.

"Uh, Jasmine doesn't want a little brother or sister Peter." Izzy told me.

"Why don't you want a baby brother or sister young lady?" I asked.

"My parents might forget about me." Jasmine explained.

"We tried to explain it, but she still doesn't understand at all." Jake said.

"Jake has it ever occur to you that your daughter only one years old?" I wanted to know.

"Wow, my own father, forgot how old my sister is ha ha ha." Issac laughed as Izzy slapped him in the back of his head.

"Ouch, Peter my wife just hit me." Jake told on Izzy.

"Oh, so now you're a tattletale? When we get home, you are going to get the punishment of a life time." Izzy said.

"Peter, Izzy's trying to ground me." Jake exclaimed.

"Daddy stop telling on mommy. You are a grown adult, stop, telling me on mommy. Gosh, both of you are like six year olds." Issac told him.

"Do you know what's funny kids, your parents act like six year olds." I said as they laughed.

"Quiet, Peter!" Both Jake and Izzy yelled.

"I still don't want a baby brother or sister, so I won't even hang out with him or her." Jasmine said.

"Oh, come on Jasmine you will love our new baby brother or sister." Issac exclaimed to his little sister.

"No....I....won't." Jasmine told him.

"The only reason I am saying this to you Jasmine is because your my baby sister, and I want our new baby sister or brother will love you." Issac told her which made me cry.