Decorating Issac's nursery room

Jake's POV

As I started to paint Issac nursery, it was going to take me all day to finish. That's when Cubby, came over with a cup of lemonade.

"Thanks, Cubby." I thanked him as I took it as sipped it.

"You're welcome. So how long till you complete the whole room?" Cubby asked.

" I have no clue, but I think it's gonna take me all day to finish. By any chance, did any orders come in?" I asked.

"No, I kept checking nothing yet." Cubby said.

"I think painting the nursery is going to take me a few days." I told him as he was drinkingmy lemonade

"Cubby?! Why?" I asked while, I was looking at my empty cup.

"Oh, I'm sorry that was yours? My bald." Cubby exclaimed.

Izzy's POV

"Hey, hows it coming along?" I wanted to know as I walked in.

"Cubby drank my lemonade, Izzy." Jake said while ignoring my previous question.

"I don't care about what Cubby did, all I ask, is how it's coming along with the painting?" I repeated the question.

"Oh, it's coming along nicely, thanks!" Jake answered.

"OK now back to your problem, why did Cubby drink your lemonade?" I exclaimed.

"So, I can get a laug of Jake. Hahaha." Cubby began to laugh.

"Listen here you, I have a lotta things to do so I suggest you leave the nursery room now." Jake said as he pointed towards the door for Cubby to leave.

"Should I leave as well, Jake?" I wanted to know.

"Oh no, you're fine it was Cubby who was bothering me." Jake answered as I kissed his cheek.

" Do you know Izzy you are the best girlfriend I ever had." Jake told me.

"I'm your only girlfriend you ever had." I said as I took the paintbrush and painted his nose blue for fun.

Jake's POV

"Hey!" I shouted while Izzy left laughing.

"I'll get you back later on tonight." I told her. 

Once I got really exhausted and tired of painting, I went downstairs to see what my girlfriend and Cubby were doing.

"Hey guys, what are you two doing?" I asked.

"Watching a movie. Done with the painting?" Izzy and Cubby wanted to know.

"I am done for tonight, and I'll continue tomorrow. Anyways what movie are you guys watching?" I exclaimed.

"Beauty and the beast." Cubby answered.

"Who picked it?" I asked.

"We both did, want to join?" Izzy wanted to know as I sat down to watch the movie with them.

"Wait is this the cartoon version or live action?" I questioned.

"Eww no. Who would want to watch the live action version of this iconic classic Disney cartoon movie of all time?" Izzy exclaimed.

"I most certainly wouldn't." I told her.

"Ugh, me neither." Cubby said.

"Are you lying to us Cubby?" we both wanted to know.

"No, I am not lying. Wouls I lay to you guy m about watching the live action movie of Beauty and the beast? Then the answer is..: yes, I'm lying." Cubby told us tge truth as we backed away from him.