Leg Cramps

Izzy's POV

It was the middle of the night and I woke up to a really bad leg cramp on both of my legs as I was now 19 weeks pregnant.

"Jake, Jake wake up." I said while I shook him awake.

"Yeah, my love?" Jake responded.

"I am starting to have leg cramps in both my legs." I told him while explaining.

"My legs feel so achy too, Jake." I explained some more as he started to rub both legs while trying to relieve the cramps but that doesn't work at all.

"Okay sweetie, I suggest you straighten your legs and gently flex your ankles as toes back towards your shins." Jake suggested as I followed his instructions.

"There you go Izzy, there you go." Jake repeated.

"Ahhh, it's not working Jake." I complained in pain while holding my two legs.

"Uh, okay, I'll be right back." Jake said as he got out of bed and went into another room.

"Jake? Jake? Where did you go?" I asked.

"I'm in the bathroom." Jake answered.

"Oh, this is no time to take a shower!" I said.

"I'm not showering I'm running a bath for you so your legs can get better." Jake explained as he carried me to the bathroom.

"Hold up a second, you expect me to get my nightgown wet?" I asked.

"Listen it's either that or the hospital." Jake said.

"Just put me in the water, wise guy." I answered as he placed me in the nice hot water.

"Wise guy? Thats it I'm going back to bed." Jake said as he left.

"I will need someone to take me out." I told him as he handed me a stick.

"Here, use this stick." Jake told me as he left.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO WITH A STICk?" I cried.

"It's a walking stick, anyway have fun. Oh yeah, by the way, keep away from the window." Jake said as he left for real this time.

"But what if I fall and l and on my stomach?" I called out as Jake opened the door hard.

"I don't care what you do, I'm tired and I'm exhausted. So if you don't mind, you figure it out yourself. Good night." Jake told me as he slammed the door shut.

"Ugh, I can't believe him. I'll call Cubby to get out of the bath." I said as I grabbed my phone and started to dial Cubby's number.

"Hello, you've reached Cubby Stormy's boyfriend, how can I help you?" Cubby asked.

"Oh you want to know how you can help, Cubby...COME...UPSTAIRS...and...get me out of the bathtub, because someone didn't want to help me out." I explained.

"Okay I'm coming right now." Cubby said as he arrived on time, turned the hot water off mad helped me out of the bath.

"Thanks! Actually, please carry me downstairs." I told him as he did.

Jake's POV

After I woke up and turned to my right side, I didn't see my girlfriend. I went into the bathroom to see if she was still in the bath but no Izzy.

"Oh no, I'm in so much trouble." I exclaimed as I ran downstairs to see Cubby helping Izzy.

"Oh look Izzy, it's your boyfriend. You know the one who didn't  help you out of the bathtub?" Cubby told her.