First ultrasound scan

Jake's POV

As I was inside the waiting room with my now 11 weeks pregnant girlfriend, Izzy was reading a magazine.

"Hey, Jake  according to the magazine I'm reading, it says that you can be in labor for over 24 hours." Izzy said but I didn't listen.

Izzy's POV

"Huh? Oh yeah 24 hours labor that's nice." Jake exclaimed.

"I asked.

"But of course." Jake exclaimed.

"OK rephat I just told you." I ordered.

"Was it something about a sea unicorn?" Jake asked as I immediately Knocked him on the head with my magazine.

"Ouch, what was that for?" Jake questioned.

"that wasn't me that was a wind." I teased.

"You are a sick, sick woman." Jake told me.

"OK I won't hit you anymore with the magazine." I told him as he got up to stretch.

"Ouch, I hate, getting it with a magazine. By the way, did you just hit me in the back with the magazine?" Jake wondered.

"No." I lied.

"Izzy?" Jake called.

"Yes." I gave in.

"Izzy Rose Green!" The doctor called me as we went inside the ultrasound room.

"Hello, Ms. Green! I'll be doing your ultrasound today." The doctor told me as I laid down on the bed.

Jake's POV

"I'm her boyfriend Jake." I told her as we shook hands.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Hutchison." The doctor said as Izzy and I smiled.

"Excuse me, Ms. Green before we begin the ultrasound sound, I would like to do a pelvic exam to make sure everything is okay down there." The doctor said as Izzy nodded her head as the doctor gave her a hospital gown to put on.

Izzy's POV

After my hospital gown on, and back on my bed, the doctor began my pelvic exam.

"Okay, everything seems great! I'll be right back." The doctor told me as he left.

Jake's POV

ey, what's this thing do?" I asked.

"That is used to open up my cervix." Izzy told me.

"Ewwwww!" I exclaimed as I dropped the device and was it broke.

"What was that breaking noise?" I asked.

"Uhm, nothing. Come on, come on." I said while trying to fix the thing.

"I'm going to ask you again, but was that noise?" Izzy questioned.

Izzy's POV

"Jake did you break it?" I asked.

"No." Jake lied.

"Then, what are those two pieces?" I wanted to know.

"......A snake?" Jake lied again.

The doctor's POV

"OK let's get this ultrasound....? What happened in here? Who broke the machine?" I wanted to know.

Jake's POV

"My girlfriend." I told her.

"I did not do this! I was the one sitting on my bed the whole time while you were playing with that like a baby." Izzy told me.

"So, you were the one that broke this tool, Mr, Hutchinson?" The doctor asked.

"That depends, how many Hutchinson's are you talking about?" Jake asked.

"You are the only Hutchinson in the room, Mr." Izzy said.

Izzy's POV

"Well, I have an idea, I can use my hands to open up your cervix." Jake suggested as I turned completely red as a tomato.

"JAKE!" I yelled his name.

No, I'm serious, I know my way down there." Jake exclaimed.

"JAKE, be quiet!" I yelled again with  embarrassment.

"Don't worry, I have a spare one. Ms. Green, please put your feet on the stirrups." The doctor said as she begins the pelvis exam on me.

"Hey, Jake please stand by my head so I don't feel anymore embarrassed." Izzy said as I did.

"Okay, everything looks good, now let's start the ultrasound scan!" The doctor told me as I was excited.

As the doctor placed cold gel on my lower belly which I jumped on on how cold it is. That's when the doctor placed the ultrasound scanner on my belly and started to move it around.

"You aww that strawberry shaped figure well, that's your baby congratulations." The nurse congratulated us as I started to get emotional.

"Well, leave you and Jake alone." The nurse said as they both left.

Jake's POV

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No, I'm just so happy that our baby is developing well. It's just I'm scared of telling Peter." Izzy told me.

"Hey, we will tell him together." I answered.

"Great, cause I don't want to do it alone." Izzy told me.

Izzy's POV

"Hello, again Mr. Hutchison and Ms. Green, would you guys like a copy of the scan?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, please." I answered with a happy smile.

After we got our first ultrasound scan, and I got my clothes back on, Jake and I went back home to show cubby and Stormy.

"Cubby, Stormy, we are home. And we got something to show!" I told them as they both got up from the couch as they were watching a romantic movie.

"Did we interrupt anything?" Jake wanted to know.

"Nope." Cubby told him as he immediately turned off the TV.

"Hey! I was watching that." Stormy complained.

"Never mind her. So, what did you want to show us?" Cubby wanted to know as I pulled out the baby's first scan and gave it to him.

"Awww, cute." Both cubby and Stormy exclaimed with cuteness in their voices.