Ultrasound 3D Scan

Izzy's POV

As I was now 30 weeks pregnant, Jake and I were waiting in the waiting room for my name to be called. While I was looking at something in the magazine, I was trying to get Jake's attention.

"Hey, Jake look at those cute baby toys, I found in this little magazine." I told him which obviously he doesn't listen again.

"Hey?!" I yelled as I slapped him with my diary book.

"Ouch, what woman?" Jake asked annoyed.

"I want you to check out these baby toys I was looking at in this here magazine." I replied.

"Yeah, that's nice honey." Jake said without looking.

"Oh, so is this how you're going to be at every appointment I go toI?" I wanted to know.

"Uh... look at me I am planning a trip to go to Mexico." Jake started to play games with me.

"Stop playing jokes with me." I replied.

"Izzy Rose Green?" The nurse exclaimed as I got up slowly with Jake helping me even though I don't want his help, we followed her into the Practionior's office.

"Please sit down on the bed and to lift your top up from your pregnant bump." The pracionior said as I did.

As she began to put the scanner onto my pregnant bump, and started to move it around, she began to speak.

"There's your baby boy, congratulations." The Practionior said as I got emotional. I mean I couldn't believe that's our baby boy. Our Issac Peter Hutchinson's face is sooooo cute. But his whole body is so cute as well.

"Jake, look it's our baby boy, he's so cute and handsome." I told him with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Oh brother stop crying." Jake said as I slapped him.

"Yeah, I'm just going to leave you two alone." The Practionior said as she left.

"I can't believe you're 30 weeks pregnant, We are so getting close to your due date. Because to be honest, I am tired of doing with the pregnancy girlfriend." Jake said as I looked at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't understand what you just said I was too busy reading my diary. Jake, can you believe that that's our baby inside me right now? I need something from a few more weeks Issac will be born and I'm going to cry HAPPY TEARS!"  I shouted.

"Shut up back there. We had a married couple say.

"Okay, I'm back! Do you guys want a copy of the Issac's 3D ultrasound?" The Practionior asked as I nodded my head.

"I will also be sending you three scan of your baby via the email." The practionior told us as we went to go show Cubby and Stormy.

Cubby's POV

"Hey, Stormy and Cubby we are home." I told them as they both entered our bedroom.

"Hi!" Stormy said while Cubby just stood outside the door and waved.

"Cubby, is everything okay?" Jake asked.

"Cubby lost his voice after screaming too much." Stormy told us as Cubby nodded.

"Oh, no." I said sadly.

"But before we take care of you Cubby, Izzy and I want to show you and Stormy Issac's 3D ultrasound." Jake said as I took out the picture from my purse and showed it to them.

Stormy have us a warm smile and hug, while Cubby just smiled.

"You guys are almost there." Stormy said as Cubby nodded in agreement.