Announcing the news to Peter Pan once again

Jake's POV

"Hi Peter! Can we come in?" Izzy asked as he nodded his head.

"We have great news to tell you." I started to say.

"I'm pregnant, again." Izzy announced.

"Mommy pregnant, yay!" Issac cheered while Peter began to hug us both.

"Well, congratulations." Peter congratulated Izzy and I.

"Thanks, Peter." I thanked him as Issac was climbing up my leg.

"Issac what are you doing?" Izzy asked our son.

"Getting a better view of Grandpa." Issac said as he got to the top while holding my head.

"Thank you for not hurting yourself in the process." Izzy thanked our son.

"Izzy, Issac is hurting me." Jake whined.

"Oh my goodness, stop whining about it. Has it ever occurred to you that our son climbed up on you?"

"Huh? Well, he does like it up here. I'll allow it." Jake said as Issac was pulling on Jake's hair.

"Be an airplane daddy!" Issac told him.

"Okay we are taking off and heading to the park!" Jake said as he began to pretend to be an airplane.

"Hehehe, weeeeee!" Issac cheered as he was enjoying his time on top of his father.

"Daddy is mommy okay?" Issac asked.

"Yes, your mother is just being dramatic." I told him.

"Wakey, Wakey mommy." Issac said ad Izzy woke up.

" Oh my God, I just had this weird dream that our son wants a sister and a brother." Izzy thought it was a dream.

"That wasn't a dream Izzy." Peter told her.

"Wait, that was real?" Izzy questioned as we all nodded while Izzy passed out again into my arms.

"Stop doing that!" Izzy said as she got up.