Issac's Teething Adventure

Jake's POV

It's now been six months for Issac and he's starting teething. As I was putting Issac's overalls on he took my finger and began to bit it.

"Ouch. Issac, no we do not bit on daddy's finger. Here, bit on your teething ring." I told him as Izzy handed him his teething ring and other toys for him to teeth with.

Izzy's POV

"Well, I won't definitely miss this." Jake said as I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, me neither.

"Hey, Issac let check your bandage on your head." I told him as I took the bandage off and placed a new one.

As Jake and I took Isaac downstairs to watch TV, I put on Teletubbies Issac's favorite show. But that's when Issac grabbed Jake's finger again and bites it once more.

"Ouch, Issac." Jake exclaimed as our son giggled.

"The only thing I want to know is if my finger isn't bleeding." Jake said as I looked at it.

"It's not, stop being a baby." I told him as Issac was still watching his favorite show.

Jake's POV

As I was in the kitchen, I was just about to fill Issac's sippy cup with milk but instead I filled it with blackcurrant juice. Once I came back into the living room IZy looked at me like I did something really stupid.

"Jake, that doesn't look like milk. What's in the sippy cup?" Izzy asked.

"Uh, soda." I lied.

"Okay, let me rephrase that, what's not in the sippy cup?" Izzy exclaimed.

"Uh....." I didn't know what else to say but ignore here question.

As I picked up Isaac in my arms he took the sippy cup and started to have a few spits up as I got a tissue and wiped his lips.

"Uh oh someone had a few spit ups. Yes he did, yea he did." I told him in a baby voice as Issac started crying.

"Oh okay, Issac here is a teething ball." Jake exclaimed while Issac took the teething ball and started to teeth with it.

"Hey, Jake Izzy, lunch is ready." Cubby said as we went into the dinner table and I was eating my ham sandwich, Jake was eating a salad, and Stormy was feeding Issac baby food, while Cubby was eating a grilled cheese sandwich.

After Stormy was done with feeding Issac, it was my turn to feed him baby food. But while I was feeding Issac, he started crying at the same time, while he did a few spit ups with his baby food. I then used his baby bib to wipe his lips.

"Aw, Issac it's okay I know teething hurts, you will be okay buddy." Jake told him m as our son started to cry a lot more louder.

"I am going to take him outside." I told them as I picked Issac up and took him outside.

"Izzy, here take his teething ring." Jake said as I took it.

"Thanks, Jake!" I thanked him as I took it and with Issac in my arms we went outside.

"You know Issac, you are the cuties baby ever. I don't ever want you to grow up." I said as he looked at me with a look on his cutest face.

"Wait you want to grew up?" I asked as he geve me the cutest frownie face.

"Come on I want you to be a baby forever." I exclaimed as Jake came outside.

"Don't worry mama I'm still going to be your son." For a minute there I thought it was our son Issac saying it, but as I turned around it was Jake pretending to talk as Issac.