Izzy's second pregnancy

Izzys POV

After I found out I was pregnant again, Jake and I were happy that we were having another child to welcome to the family.

"Okay, we need to announce this to Issac, but he won't take it very well." Jake told me as I nodded my head in agreement.

Once we entered Isaac's bedroom, he was playing with his cars while putting them on the ramp he got for his birthday.

"I'm the baby, no brother no sister. No, no no!" Issac threw a big tantrum on the ground by banging his hands and kicking his legs.

Cubby's POV

"Issac, is everything okay in here?" I asked.

"No! Car broken." Issac cried.

Izzy's POV

"Nice save, there Issac. Now, Jake and I will be going. Cubby you can call down your nephew and fix his toy car right? Great! Thanks, bye!" I said as I shut the door and walked into mine and Jake's bedroom.

"Phew that was a close call. I thought Issac would spill the beans on me bringing pregnant again." I told him.

"Oh, calm down I'm sure he won't even knew the meaning of the word pregnant." Jake said.

"Anyway, I'm excited that we are going to have another child in the family." I exclaimed.

"I am too, but handling Issac and the new baby is going to be a challenge." Jake said.

"That never stopped us before with Isaac, when he was born." I reminded him as I sat down next to him on our bed.

"Yeah, but what did you have another C-section again?" Jake wanted to know.

"Where in our 20s, I'm sure I'm going to give birth regularly." I told him as I kissed his cheek.

"Stop your worrying I'll be fine." I said.

"It's Issac I'm worried about." Jake said.

"No, no, no, no!" We heard Issac say as Jake and I went downstairs and saw that he was ripping up Cubby's stuff.

"Issac, Peter Hutchinson!" Jake shouted.

"That's it young man your going in time out!" I said as I picked up Issac and took him to his room for a 15 minute timeout.

"No, timeout no. NO!" Issac screamed.

"Issac stop it. Don't kick me." I said as placed him on his bed.

"Now when you're 15 minutes is up I want you to apologize to your uncle." I told him as I than left.

"I HATE YOU!" Issac shouted as I came back into the room.

"I am looking at a 30 minute time out now." I exclaimed.

As I walked into mine and Izzy's bedroom I saw her crying on our bed while her hand was on her lower belly.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked while stroking her cheek.

"No, I want our son Issac to love his little brother or sister, I want them to grow up together, and play with each other as he or she gets older." Izzy said.

"You are one big baby." I exclaimed as I teased her.

"Oh, shut up. By the way, who wasn't yelling, I hate you?" Izzy asked.

"Issac." I answered.

"Feel like we are failing as parents to Issac, Jake." Izzy told me as I was stroking her hair.

"Hey, I know this is all new to Issac but he will get to love his little brother or sister." I reassured her.

"I hope so, and I hope your right." Izzy answered.

Izzy's POV

As I was still sobbing, I heard something break in Issac's bedroom as I got up and ran inside and saw that he broke his lamp. Luckily it wasn't plugged in.

"Issac are you okay?" I add aked as I walked up to him.

"I don't want a little sibling, mommy." Issac told me as I sat him on my lap.

"Look I know you, Issac. Are you scared of meeting him or her?" I wanted to know as I nodded his head.

"What if I'm not a good big brother? I'm scared." Issac told me.

"It's OK to be scared, Issac. But you don't have to be acting this way. OK, you but please calm down." I said.

"Izzy, where are the new pots and pans?" Jake asked.

"They are on the top shelf." I told him.

"I don't see them." Jake yelled.

"Oh my goodness, your being a big baby about it." I said as I left Issac to his toys to play with.

Jake's POV

As I was being a baby about finding new pots and pans, Izzy came into the kitchen and grabbed them from the top shelf.

"Here, you big baby. Now, let go deal with Issac." Izzy exclaimed as she left.

"Oh, uh thanks." I thanked her as she blew me a kiss.

Once I arrived back into Isaac's bedroom, he was in the middle of playing with his two Daffy duck toys, Tweenies, Jake toy.

"Issac, you will be an awesome big brother! Do you wanna have somebody to play with a forever best friend!" I told him.

"Where do babieb from?" Issac wanted to know.

" I don't think you're ready for that answer." I said.

"Okay. Mommy, am I a cutie pie?" Issac exclaimed.

"Of course you are you're my cutie pie you're my cutest baby boy in the world." I told him while hugging him.

"I love you, mommy and daddy and uncle Cubby, and aunt Stormy." Issac said as Jake came in and hugged him along with Cubby and Stormy.