Issac hearimg his parents voices in Izzy's womb

Izzy's POV

As I was 27 weeks pregnant, I started to talk Issac who kicked my tummy.

"Hi, little Issac, it's your soon to me mummy and daddy talking to you. I hope you can hear our voice." I whispered as I felt another kick.

"Oh, he can hear us Jake!" I said while getting embarrassed.

"Yeah, he is hearing us. Ooh but can hear this.... HELLO ISSAC I AM YOUR DADA CAN YOU HEAR ME?" Jake wanted to know thinking our son is from outer space.

"Jake, our unborn son is a human being, not an alien from outer space." I exclaimed.

Jake's POV

"Oh, you're right, sorry Issac can't wait to meet you soon, on in January 2024. Hey, Izzy how about you read him a book while I go get my guitar. That way when I come back, you can sing him a lullaby's." I suggested after talking to Issac.

"Sure, Jake." Izzy said as I ran to go get my old friend.

"Wait, who's your old friend?" Izzy exclaimed as I popped my head.

"Oh, it's my guitar." I answered.

"I hope you two have a lovely honeymoon. Hahahaha." Izzy joked.

Izzy's POV

"Yes, Issac your mother is being a silly woman isn't she, isn't she?" I asked as he kicked again.

Once Jake came back with his guitar, I looked at it and it was old and dusty.

"When was the last time you used you're guitar?" I wanted to know.

"When he played at pirate rock, all those years ago.

"Jake, it wasn't that long ago." I said.

"Oh, really how old were we? Let's see if you remember." Jake challenged.

"Okay, challenge accepted. Tell me the year first. Exclaimed.

"Uh....." Jake said as I facepalmed with Issac kicking my tummy.

"Since when did you do that?" Jake asked as I was dumbfounded.

"I started doing it when Cubby turned two years of age." I answered.

"Where was I in all of this?" Jake wanted to know.

"Oh you were still being potty trained by Peter. Hahaha." I told him.

"Okay, Isaac I am going to read you cat in the hat. Can you say hat?" I asked as he kicked my tummy again.

"I'll say it!" Jake volunteered.

"Uhhh....no." I exclaimed.

"Dang it." Jake said.

"Oh, okay you won this challenge, Izzy. But you will get more in the future." Jake said as I was now scared.

Anyway, as I found cute little headphone, I placed it on my belly and started to play House of Memories, by Panic! At the disco along with myself singing him lullabies.

That's when Jake started to hear Issac's heartbeat by pressing his ear to my stomach.

Jake's POV

As I started to rub Izzy's big belly, we began to kiss each other on the lips.

"Love you and are soon to be born son, Izzy." I told her.

"Love you too, Jake." Izzy replied back