Jasmine cries all night

Jake's POV

As it was 12am Izzy and I were in a deep sleep, until we're awoken by Jasmine crying.

"Your turn, Jake." Izzy said she pushed me out of the bed.

"Okay Jasmine, Daddy's coming." I told her as I arrived into her nursing, and started to change her diaper.

Once her diaper was changed, I placed Jasmine back into her crib, and covered her up closing the door slowly, but kept it open a bit.

"Try and get some sleep, Jasmine." I whispered as went back into mine and Izzys bedroom to get some sleep myself.

"Is she asleep?" Izzy asked.

"Yeah, she is. I told her to get some sleep, so hopefully she got the message." I exclaimed as I feel asleep onto Izzy's shoulder.

Izzy's POV

Two hours later, I heard Jasmine crying again. So, Jake was the next Jake was the next one to push me out of bed.

"You are so lucky that I am not pregnant anymore." I said.

"Wait, are you pregnant again?" Jake questioned.

"No." I told him.

"Phew." Jake said as I went into Jasmine's nursery to start breastfeeding her since she is hungry. So I sat down on the chair next to the crib and began breastfeeding my daughter.

Once Jasmine is fed, I put her back into her crib, covered her up with a pink blanket. And then went to check on my growing boy Issac who was still sleeping which he is. After I check on him I went back into mine and Jake's bedroom and flopped into bed as I fell asleep right away.

Three hours went by and Jasmine woke me and Jake up.

"Huh, what? Wait, what time is it?" Jake asked.

"5am, Jake I told him.

"Uh, we'll never get any sleep, Izzy." Jake complained.

"I'll go check on her." Jake said as he xgot out of bed and went to go check on Jasmine.
",,,,
Jake's POV

Once I arrived into Jasmine's nursery, I saw Issac Cubby and Stormy reading her a story.

"Good morning guys, I guess everything is okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, Jasmine just wanted her big brother, her aunt and uncle." Issac said.

"How did she want all that? She cant even talk." I pointed out.

"There's a picture of us on the wall." Cubby told me as I looked.

"Okay, carry one." I said as closed the door.

"Dah! Izzy, don't do that." I exclaimed.

"You got scared. Ha!" Izzy laughed.

"Might as well start our day. Do you want to hope in the shower first?" I asked.

"I showered already. So, it's all yours. I'll start making breakfast." Izzy said as she went into the kitchen and I went into the shower.

Izzy's POV

While I was making breakfast, Issac walked into the kitchen.

"Issac, good morning. Want to help mommy make breakfast?" I asked as he smiled and started to mix the pancake batter.

"Great job Issac." I told him as he giggled.

"Issac is mixing the batter, mixing the batter and helping mommy make breakfast." Issac sang a song he made up which was funny.

"Hi, guys! Issac your making breakfast with mommy? How cute, your becoming a little chef." Jake said as Issac blushed.

"Uh, yeah. It's fun." Issac told him as Jasmine looked at him and began to have her arms out.

"Okay, Jasmine I'll hold you once I am done eating breakfast." Issac said as he went over to the dining room, and started to cute his own food with a plastic knife.

"Our little boy is growing up." I said while crying happy tears.

"Aww, don't worry Mommy, be happy." Issac exclaimed.

"I want to be a chef." Issac told us as Jake was literally writing his careers on paper.

"What do you want to be next? A race car driver?" Jake asked as Issac nodded.

"Shut up Jake." I said.

"Oh I know, how about you and Jasmine go wat? while I take Issac out." I said.

"Can we go to Disney world?" Issac wanted to know.

"Oh Disney World? I don't know, Issac." Jake hesitated.

"Please Daddy?" Issac pleaded.

"Uh, I still don't know, Issac you know the rides, and all that junk food." Jake still hesitated.

"Oh, come on Jake, please?" I pleaded next.

"What are you 6?" Jake exclaimed.

"Yes." I answered.

"Wow, wrong age Mommy." Issac said.

"Hey, I can't play along too?" I asked.

"Yes, you can Izzy." Jake told me as I kissed his lips.

"Yuck." Issac said.