Issac's 4th birthday

Issac's POV

Today is my fourth birthday, so I got out of bed, placed my slippers on and ran into mommy and Daddy's room as I began to jump on the bed.

"Wake up, wake up, it's my birthday, it's my birthday! I'm four! So, wake up mommy and daddy, start making me breakfast... please." I pleased.

"It's 7 o'clock in the morning. I got Jasmine, so you go make breakfast for our son Izzy." Daddy told her as she looked at his hands.

"Issac, stop jumping on the bed, and Jake , your hands aren't broken so you can go make breakfast." Mommy exclaimed as she was talking to only me in the room.

"Traitor." Mommy yelled outside the hall.

Izzy's POV

"Okay, Issac it's your fourth birthday, so what do you want for breakfast?" I asked as we entered the kitchen.

"Ooh, here is a list." Issac said as he gave me a list of what he wants for breakfast on his fourth birthday.

"Isaac, this isn't even a list it's a picture of you eating a lot of pancakes with syrup. And you want the pancake to be green? Why?" I asked.

"There is a character in Chuggington that's green. I forgot what her name is, but she seems cute." Issac said.

"Isaac she's a train." I told him.

"A four year old boy can dream, right? Oh yeah and I want my pancakes shaped like train. So, get cooking mama." Issac exclaimed as he left.

"Where are you going Mini Jake?" I teased.

"Oh, your son is going to watch some TV while you cook bye." Issac said as he was now gone.

"My son need to make some friends someday." I told myself.

Jake's POV

"Good morning Jasmine! It's your big brother's birthday today." I told her as she began to clap her hands.

Issac's POV

I had my Daffy Duck toy in my hands, as I saw a lot of presents.

"Wow! I got presents.. for the fourth time.

"Here you go Issac, this preset is from me." Uncle Cubby said as I opened the box and it was a toy storage case of Lego brick.

"Cool! I exclaimed.

"Here you go sweetie, this next gift "should blow you away." Auntie Stormy said as I saw that it was a kids bubble power.

"I love bubbles." I exclaimed with a smdile.

"I also got... wow, a Mgaolo kids camera toy. And it's from... aww my baby sister, Jasmine. Thanks!" I thanked her as I kissed her cheek.

"Actually, she picked it out, I just paid for it." Daddy explained.

"Of course." Mommy said while rolling her eyes.

"Issac your grandpa Peter got you a kids toy steamboat." Grandpa Peter told me as I was happy.

"Yay!" I cheered.

Izzy's POV

As for my presents for Issac I got him an outdoor explore kit, Dreamlandia remote control car, match or spell game, a walkie talkie, a toy airplane launcher, electric automatic dinosaur transforming car, Greenkinder kids camera Lego city blue monster truck, pack hover soccer ball LED, kids selfie camera, kiss construction toys pack writing tablet, dinosaur darts board, a Catboy costume interactive robot toy, take apart dinosaur,  transport carrier truck with dinosaur toys, Chuggington toys and train set. Along with a Simon says, Hi Ho Cherry-O and a kids preschool learning games.

"Oh, I know you did not spawn robot monster money miss Izzy." Jake exclaimed.

"I did." I told him as he facepalmed himself.

"Oh yeah, there's one more present..." Cubby said as he took out a plastic sword.

"Happy birthday, Issac! From your father, Auntie Stormy and I." Cubby said.

"And I'll take that thank you very much." I exclaimed while taking the sword.

"Hey!" All the boys yelled.

"We were playing pirates." Jake told me.

"Jake baby has it ever occur to you that we're actually Pirates?" I wanted him to know.

"Oh yeah never mind. Anyway, Issac, your mother will get it at the store when you're older and have your own pirate crew." Jake told him.

"OK." Issac answered.

Issac's POV

"Time for cake!" Uncle Cubby announced as I ran over to the dining room table and sat in the front row of the it, where my Chuggington cake was sitting there with the number four candle on it that read, happy 4th birthday Issac.

"Happy birthday Issac!" We all cheered minus Jasmine who giggled and clapped her hands.