Heading home from the hospital

Nobody's POV

As Izzy was changing Issac into his first clothes, it was blue with  cute little lamb on it. Once Jake placed Issac in his carrier car seat, they left the hospital. As they finally got to go home, Jake placed Issac in the backseat.

Jake's POV

Once we arrived home, I helped Izzy out as Stormy had the wheelchair out for her, once I got the baby carrier car seat, and the baby bag, I took those in the hideout.

"Hey, Izzy how are you feeling?" Stormy asked as I helped her after placing the Issac's baby carrier down and helped her to the couch.

"Whoa, thanks, Jake." Izzy thanked me.

"You are welcome. Get some rest Izzy, and I'll take care of everything." I told her as I planted a kiss on her lips and took Isaac into his nursery.

"Hey, Jake what are you doing?" Cubby asked.

"Giving my a son a proper welcome home tour." I said while looked at me.

"This is your new home, Issac. You will be growing up here." I whispered as he looked around and than back at me.

"Issac is one cute newborn." Stormy said as she left.

"Well, you continue giving Isaac the tour, Stormy and I are going on another date. See you later Jake, Izzy and little baby nephew Issac." Cubby said while taking Stormy's hand and they left.

"Have fun, you two." I said as they were now gone.

"Okay, Issac let me show around the hideout. This is the kitchen, this is the living room, this is your uncle cubby's bedroom, and this is your nursery!" I told him as he looked around and saw ever for the first time.

"How do you love your nursery, and the rest of the hideout?" I wanted to know as he blinked twice.

"I'll take that as a I love it." I answered for him since he couldn't talk yet.

"Come on let's go see what your mother is doing." I told him as we went downstairs and saw Izzy still sleeping peacefully.

As I placed Issac into Izzy's arms she hugged him tight.

"Aww my best family together." I exclaimed.

"Isaac get some sleep with you mother. She needs you." I told him as he fell asleep, on my girlfriend's chest.

As I decided to make dinner for Izzy and I, I started to cook steak, with yellow rice and corn.

"Hey, Izzy dinner's ready!" I called as she came with Issac in her arms.

"Oh, boy, steak!" Izzy cheered as she immediately placed Issac in his high chair and started to eat her food.

"Whoa, slow down Izzy the steak Isn't going anywhere." I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry Jake, I haven't had real food since I was pregnant with Issac for nine months." Izzy explained.

Izzy's POV

"Oh don't worry you'll do it a second time." Jake said as I just continued eating.

"What did you say?" I wanted to know.

"Isaac, help me out here." I said as he looked at me and blinked.

"Oh, thanks for nothing." I told him as he threw his teddy bear at my face.

"Okay, I'll stop." Jake said as he picked up the teddy bear, and handed it back to Issac who placed it in his mouth.

"Well, I'm not touching that." Jake refused.

"I'll put it on the wash, later." I told him. 

Jakes POV

"So, Jake did you find a job yet?" Izzy wanted to know as I spit out my food in realization.

"Shiver me Timbers, I've been so busy with giving Issac a tour of the hideout, I forgot to look for a job." I exclaimed while our son started to get fussy again.

As I immersed picked him up, I began to rock him back and fourth, but his cries got even louder.

"Jake Issac is hungry." Izzy told me as I handed him to her as she started to breastfeed him.

Izzy's POV

"Thats it Issac, drink up. Good baby." Izzy exclaimed while smiling.

After I was done breastfeeding Issac I brought him upstairs into his nursery placed him in his crib, covered him up with his blue blanket, and kissed him goodnight so he can sleep for the first night in the hideout.

"Goodnight, Issac. Welcome to the family." I whispered as he fell fast asleep.

But once he fell asleep I left the door cracked open and started to tear up.

"Jake....I... need to talk to you." I called from the hallway.

"I'm in the middle of eating." Jake told me.

"Please Jake I really need you." I cried as he ran towards my side.

"Oh, what's wrong...?" Jake was about to ask as I hugged him.

".....Thank you." I thanked him with tears sill falling.

"Hey, you are welcome. Now I know being pregnant for nine months wasn't easy, but you did it, and we've created a beautiful baby boy." Jake explained as I wiped my tears then smiled.

"I love you, Jacob Alex Hutchison!" I said as he smiled back.

"I love you too, Isabella Rose green." Jake said as we shared a long kiss.