Izzy's Food Cravings

Izzy's POV

"Jake I want ketchup with cookies!" I told him.

"Wait what? Ew, I'm not giving you that." Jake refused.

"Daddy give Mommy what she wants now!" Issac said.

"Who made you the boss?" Jake questioned.

"Isaac is only trying to help. "And he's helping by giving you orders if you don't give me what I want." I explained.

"So as your little son, I demand you to go get that ketchup and cookies for mommy." Issac demanded..

"Uh, whatever I'll go get the stupid ketchup and the stupid cookies. What else do you want Izzy?" Jake wanted to know.

"Here's a list of things I want at the grocery store." I said as I handed him the list after he came back with the ketchup and cookies from the kitchen as he starts to break it and squeezes ketchup on them than I start to eat it.

"I want it!" Issac told me as he took the bowl away.

"Issac, this is only for your mother. Sorry." Jake told our son.

"But I want the cookie! And ketchup. Especially the cookie." Issac cried.

"No. My cookies." I exclaimed.

"No, they're mine." Issac said.

"No Issac they are my cookies." I told him.c

"Really?" Jake questioned.

"Stay out of this Jake." I told him.

"Oh look Issac, Tweenies are here to play with you." I told him as he left.

Jake's POV

"Hey, Mommy tricked me Daddy." Issac told me.

"Where did all the cookies go?" Issac questioned.

"Oh, I ate them. But I left you cookie crumbs." Izzy said.

"Ew, they're covered in ketchup. I'm going to go play with my toys I lost my appetite. Goodbye." Issac told us as he left.

Izzy's POV

"Mr. Hutchinson. Please go to the store and get me more cookies now." I told him.

"Hell no, I won't." Jake refused.

"How's it going, guys?" Cubby wanted to know.

"Cubby, blank  got me, pregnant fill in the blank." I told him.

"Jake!" Cubby answered.

"Thanks, for playing." I thanked him.

"My point is, you better go to the store now. I swear come back with anything I will put you in the corner." I said as Jake ran out.

"Daddy forgot his keys and wallet." Issac exclaimed as Jake came back.

"Hahaha forgot my keys and wallet. So, I'm just...going to...go. Yeah." Jake said as he ran out the door.

"I thought you were playing with your toys, Issac." Cubby thought.

"I got bored." Issac answered.

"Well, do you wanna help your uncle make brownies?" cubby asked his nephew.

Cubby's POV