Trip to Los Vegas/Jake's Proposal 

Jake's POV

It's mine and Izzy 11th anniversary, and we are heading to Peter's to drop off Issac and Jasmine. So we can go in our three day vacation to Los Vegas.

"Issac, remember Peter needs help with Jasmine she's three months old, now so you are in charge of taking care of your little baby sister with Peter." I told him as Izzy nodded.

"Okay, Daddy." Issac said while Jasmine began to suck her pacifier.

"Aww, you are just the cutest little baby sister I have ever had. Who's a cutie? Who's a cutie? You are yes you are, yes you are." Issac exclaimed as he kissed his baby sister.

"Aww Issac that's so sweet." Izzy said

"Hi, Grandpa!" Issac exclaimed with excitement as he ran inside.

"Here's Jasmine. If she gets fussy, here's her teddy bear to calm her down. Or have Issac sing her a lullaby. Oh yeah here are fresh diapers for her, and a baby bottle." Izzy explained after giving the items to Peter.

"Relax, I got this. I took care of Issac, I can definitely take care of Jasmine."

"Oh, you have no idea. Jasmine is more challenging than Issac. Since she is only three months old, and Issac is three years old I told Isaac to help you out with her." I said as Izzy and I kissed our daughter, and Issac came running back to us and kissed us this time.

"See you guys in three days. Love you mommy and daddy." Issac exclaimed.

"Can you wave bye-bye to mommy and daddy, Jasmine. Huh can you wave bye-bye?" Issac asked as Peter lifted Jasmine's hand and haves it up and down.

"Be back soon, Jasmine. Mommy wants you to be a brave baby girl." I said as she looked at us and cued.

"We'll miss you guys." Izzy said as we left.

Izzy's POV

"Oh, I don't think we should go on this trip." I told him as Issac was in the middle of doing a raspberry on Jasmine's tummy.

Jake's POV

"Yeah, I think Issac and Peter got this under control, come on Izzy its time to go." I said as I pushed out of the hideout.

"You two have fun." Peter told us as I drove us to the airport.

Time skip...

Izzy's POV

As the dancers were dancing to the song time of our lives, Jake and I were watching in the crowd. I have no idea what I'd going on here, what so ever. Then one of the dancers took my hand and takes me. To where the dancers are dancing, while Jake follows.

"Jake, what's going on?" I asked as he was not saying anything as he got down on one knee, as I began to cry happy tears as my hands were over my mouth as he was on one knee.

"Will you make me happiest man and marry me?" Jake exclaimed as I immediately cried again.

"......Yes!" I answered  as Jake got back up placed the engagement ring on my finger, as we kiss each each other on the lips passionately.

"We're engaged, I'm engaged. And going to get married to the love of my life.

"Happy 11th anniversary Iz!" Jake told me as I hugged him.

Once we came back from our trip three days later, we went to go pick up Issac and Jasmine.

"Kids, Mommy and Daddy are here to pick you up!" I said as Issac came over with Peter holding Jasmine in his arms.

"Peter, Jake and I are engaged." I exclaimed as he smiled

"Well, congratulations you two!" Peter said as he hugged us.

"My two best friends are getting married. I'm so happy!" Peter cried.

"Baby." Issac called him as Peter ignored that.

"How do you feel Izzy?" Peter wanted to know.

"I'm feeling like that Jake won't be my boyfriend for that long anymore." I told him as we said our goodbyes and went to go tell Cubby and Stormy our news.

Cubby's POV

"Cubby, I'm scared. I mean what if I am not a prefect mother to our child?" Stormy asked.

"Hey you will be a fantastic mother, and I will be a great father. I mean look at me I'm growing a mustache." I said.

"Yeah, that you decide to grow.

"Hey, I want this." I exclaimed while touching my mustache.

"Hey. Cubby and Stormy! Why are you two happy?" Jake asked as I looked at Stormy.

"Well, Jake Izzy, we are having a baby." Cubby announced as Jake I both cried happy tears and hugged us.

"Congratulations, you two." Jake said ax I thought he was going to kill me.

"Jake I thought you were going to kill me." I exclaimed.

"Thats if you got Stormy pregnant at 17, 18." Jake told me as I was good.

"Now what's your news?" Stormy asked.

"We're engaged." Izzy said as Stormy started to scream.

"Ahhhhh! Congratulations." Stormy screamed as she hugged us next.