The pregnancy test

Izzy's POV

As I was in the bathroom, I started to check the pregnancy test stick, and it showed that it was positive.

"Izzy, I'm home." I heard Jake say as he peeked his head out the hall and into  the bathroom.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jake asked as I began to cry.

"Please don't leave." I told him as he came towards me.

"Why would I leave, you Izzy?" Jake exclaimed.

"Because, I'm pregnant." I told him.

"Izzy, I wouldn't never ever in my entire lifetime leave you." Jake explained while whipping my tears away.

"You promise, you won't leave me, Jake?" I wanted to know from my boyfriend.

"Yes, my love. Also I am happy that we are having a baby. Actually, I'm thrilled. Even though I will get my but kicked by Peter Pan." Jake exclaimed.

"Oh, yeah I'm sure that will go real smooth." I teased.

As Jake and I pulled away from our hug, we went over to the living room sat down and started talk about our future together.

"Okay, we need to live together, like have our own room if we are going to raise our child." Jake said as I nodded my head in agreement.

"Yeah, I love that idea, Jake." I answered.

"Okay, but I'm a little nervous, what if our baby boy or girl doesn't like me?" Jake wanted to know.

Jake's POV

"The baby will love you, Jake don't worry." Izzy said

"Yeah, I hope so, my love." I exclaimed.

"Wait a minute do you even know if our baby is going to be a boy or a girl? We haven't done the sonogram yet Jake brownies I haven't." Izzy said.

"Okay first of all, I'm not the one that's pregnant. You are Izzy. Remember that." I reminded her.

"I was making a joke, Jake."  Izzy told me as I started to kiss her on the cheek.

"Not funny." I said as she kissed me back.

"Oh, wait I got you something while I was out." I told her as I took out Izzy's present.

"Open it." I said as She opened her gift.

Izzy's POV

After I opened my gift, it was a locket that had a picture inside of me and Jake.

"Jake this is beautiful." I told him.

"Thanks, Izzy. It really cost me a fortune." Jake said.

"Really, how much?" I wanted to know.

"Don't ask." I answered.

"Do you think we should have a gender reveal party, and how should we announce it?" I asked.

"Hmm, yes, we should have a gender reveal party, and we should gather everyone to Pirate island to announce it." Jake exclaimed.

"Sounds good to me." I said.

Jake's POV

"Okay, I love the name Jasmine if our baby is a girl. But if it's a boy I love the name Issac." Izzy said as I agreed.

"Do you want to have a regular birth, or a C-section?" I wanted to know.

"To be honest with you Jake, I would love to have a regular birth. But if it doesn't work out the way we hope, a C-section." Izzy answred.

"Also, things would be changing for us after the birth of our child. Like we would be really busy with our son or daughter." I told her.

"Yeah, true. Cubby would have to deal with it. Oh yeah, if we do plan to have another baby after the first one, we would have to move to our own place." Izzy explained.

"Oh, dang your right. But let's focus on the first child that we are going to have." I told her as she nodded.

Izzy's POV

"Wait, Cubby is going to be an uncle and Story will be an aunt." I said.

"Yeah, Cubby will be happy, along with Stormy."  I exclaimed.

"What are we going to tell them? And how are they going to react?" Jake wanted to know.

"Hmm, I'm sure they'll be excited." I answered.

Jake's POV

"Hello little baby, Mummy and daddy, will see you meet you real soon, we both love you so much." I said while rubbing Izzy's flat stomach and kissing it.

"Hey, Izzy let me put the Locket around your neck." I said as she took out her pigtails and let her hair flew.

"You're not gonna put your pigtails back on?" I asked.

"Nope, I'm going to let my hair grow." Izzy told me.

"Also, if it grows too much, I'm going to cut it down to my waist." Izzy explained.

"Oh man, I'm going to miss your long hair, that is if you decided to cut it." I said.