Jake and Izzy's 6th year anniversary

Jake's POV

The sun was shining and the birds were singing. Today is our 6 year anniversary of being a couple, so I booked us trip to Scotland a few months ago, and we are staying in the caravan Seton Sands. Our first holiday together, I can't wait. While Izzy was sleeping, I was still driving. It took us 6 hours to drive there.

We left Pirate island around 9am and arrived in Seton Sands at 5pm.

"Izzy, wake up, we are here." I told her as she opened her eyes slowly.

"Jake, I'm tired." Izzy told me.

"Okay, once we enter, the caravan door, you can rest. Besides, I'm tired as well." I replied.

As I got our suitcase out of my car, we both began to unpack.

"Uh, why do I have pink clothes in my suitcase?" I wanted to know.

"...Wrong suitcase Jake." Izzy said as she gave me my suitcase and I handed hers.

"Okay, I'm going to go take a shower, Izzy." I told her.

"Alright, I am going to catch up on my reading." Izzy exclaimed.

"Hold up, you bought a book with you?" I questioned.

Izzy's POV

"Well yeah. But when you come out, I'll be asleep already." I answered.

"Whatever." Jake said as I hit him with my book.

"Ouch, you hit really hard." Jake complained.

"Go take your shower." I said.

"Okay, "mom." Jake joked.

"I'm your GIRLFRIEND!" I screamed.

"I can't hear you, I'm in the shower." Jake said as I got up went into the bathroom, and flushed the toilet.

Jake's POV

"Ahhhh, COLD!" Jake yelled.

"Get over it, Jake." Izzy said as I marched. Over to her with my robe on, and began to wet her by shaking my hair.

"Ahhh, Jake really? Now you got my book all wet." Izzy told me.

"Quit your whining." I told her.

"Wait, Izzy where are you going?" I wondered.

Nobody's POV

"Oh I bought my blow dryer, so I am going to blow dry my book that you got wet." Izzy told him.

"What am I supposed to do in the mean time?" Jake asked.

"I don't know, find a way to entertain yourself." Izzy told him.

"Hey, Izzy look! I'm naked!" Jake said as I didn't pay attention.

"Good for you Jake." Izzy answered.

"You didn't even look." Jake said.

"Look, Jake I am tired, and exhausted. So if you don't mind I would love to get some sleep. Good night." Izzy said as she went to sleep.

The next morning...

Izzy's POV

As I woke up, I went into the shower. But as I got in, and turned the water on, it was freezing cold. So, I got really mad at a certain pirate boyfriend of mine. So the crazy thing I did was grab a cup and filled it with water. I then sneaked up on Jake and poured the water all over him.

"Ahhh, Izzy what gives woman?" Jake asked.

"Oh nothing just one question, did you use up all the hot water last night?" I asked.