The Pier

Izzy's POV

"Okay, Issac ready to walk o the pier with us?" I asked.

"Yes! Ooh Mommy you and I are going on the slingshot together. Daddy you watch Jasmine and Zack. Come on Mommy!" Issac exclaimed as he took my hand and we ran towards the slingshot.

Jake's POV

" OK did your big brother just tell me to babysit you two?" I asked as they both nodded.

"Actually daddy, it's more like I'm babysitting you, To make sure we don't lose you" Jasmine explained.

"Wait, I'm confused is it supposed to be the other way around?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Anyway, just don't get  lost." Jasmine told me.

"Who made you are the boss?" I questioned.

"Zack." Jasmine answered as Zack shook his head no.

"Jasmine, now it's not nice to blame things on your little baby brother." I told her.

"Zack loves Jasmine." My second son said.

"Daddy, Zack is giving me a hug." Jasmine replied.

"What do I do?" Jasmine asked.

"Return his hug." I told her as she did.

"So how did you enjoy the hug?" I asked.

"Don't you ever let me do that again." Jasmine told me.

Issac's POV

"Oh yeah this is fun!" I said with excitement.

"This is making me sick, a little bit." Mommy told me.

"Ew, Mommy." I said.

"Oh wait, never mind it was just a burp." Mommy told me.

"Okay, double ew." I replied.

"Your father, burped, not me." Mommy blamed it on daddy.

"Excuse me, but haven't you forgotten that daddy not here?" I asked.

*Burp*

Izzys POV

"Isaac, aren't you supposed to say excuse me?" I asked.

"But it wasn't me mommy, it was you. Stop burping while we are having fun. What did you even eat for breakfast?" Issac wanted to know.

"Chocolate pudding, Chocolate, wafers, Oreo, cookies, Brownie, And chocolate milk." I told him.

"Mommy, that's not breakfast." Issac said.

Later...

"Izzy, are you crazy? That's not breakfast." Daddy told her.

"Those are the exact same words I said to mommy when we were on the slingshot. But your wife, who is my mother kelp burping. I don't know about you, or I am not a doctor, but I think mommy have a burping problem, Daddy." I told him.

Jake's POV

"OK Issac and I are going to to have some father and son time. Izzy, your in charge of the kids." I said as I picks up Issac and gave him a piggy back ride.

"Oh uh, daddy be careful, with my big brother." Jasmine told me as both Zack and my wife nodded.

"OK OK I'll be careful." I answered.

"Actually, you know what I'm just gonna put you down, Issac your getting heavy now." I told him as he nodded in agreement.

Jasmine's POV

"Ooh we get to watch Mommy to make sure she doesn't get lost." I said with a look on her face.

"Excuse me, but I'm the mother here, and you're the daughter." Mommy exclaimed.

"Hehehe." I giggled.

"By the way, I won't get lost." Mommy told me.

"Uh, Jasmine, have you seen my purse? I'm getting hungry so I want to buy something to eat." mommy asked.

"It's hanging on the shoulder. Can I get a hotdog?" Jasmine asked.

"Zack hungry too." My little brother said.

"OK how about I buy you a hotdog Jasmine, And for you, Zack a smoothie." Mommy told us.

"No! hotdog." Zack screamed.

"You're not ready for a hotdog." I exclaimed.

"How about I tell the hotdog stand owner to mash up the hotdog for you?" Mommy suggested.

Izzy's POV

"Otay mama." Zack said as he got out of his prim slowly and hugged my leg

"Aww, mommy loves you too." I told him.

Once we going to the hot dog stand, three  hotdogs were already done. One with mustard, one with ketchup, and one mashed up.

"Now Jasmine eat the hotdogs slowly. That goes for you too Zack." I said as they both nodded while we sat down.

" Hey guys, look, your brother and father are coming." I told them.

"Daddy, Issac!" Jasmine said.

"Dada, big brother Issac." Zack cheered.

"How was the mouse rollercoaster?" I asked.

"I enjoyed it, but if you take a look at the picture, daddy didn't enjoy it." Issac told us as we looked at the picture.

"Hahahaha. I'm guessing you do not enjoy the ride?" I questioned.

"No, the bad part is that I had to go through security three times." Jake told us.

"Uh, what did you bring this time that you're not allowed to bring?" I asked.

"I put a waffle maker inside daddy's backpack." Issac confessed.

"Issac, that wasn't cool." I told him.

"Hey, but it was funny." Issac giggled a bit.

"Hahahaha... I just hope the waffle maker wasn't connected to anything inside daddy's backpack." Jasmine hoped while laughing continuously.

"Don't worry, nothing was connected I hope." Issac told her.