Morning sickness

Izzy's POV

I was now five weeks pregnant, and I was in the restroom, throwing up due to my morning sickness as Jake was his holding my hair back. This happened like around 5:00am this morning. It's now 5:15am and I'm still throwing up.

"Easy there Izzy, I'm here for you." Jake said as I looked at him annoyed.

"Do me a favor, and SHUT UP!" I yelled.

"Hey, I'm not the one who got you pregnant." Jake lied.

"Oh, then, who do you think got me pregnant? The wind?" I asked while continuously, throwing up.

"Maybe I am the one that I got your pregnant." Jake exclaimed.

"Oh my God, Jake you are the one that got me PREGNANT." I screamed.

"Oh my God." I said as I ran back to the restroom.

"Hey, Izzy I made you a ham sandwich!" Cubby told me as I took it but put the sandwich back on the plate than started to throw up again.

Jake's POV

"Morning sickness?" Cubby wanted to know.

"Yup." I answered.

"You see this is why you shouldn't have gotten Izzy pregnant." Cubby told me as he took a bite out of the ham sandwich.

"Would you stop it?" I exclaimed while holding Izzy's hair back.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I wanted to know.

"I got lonely." Cubby replied.

"You have Stormy, so you're not lonely." I said.

"Look, Cubby I am dealing with my girlfriend at this moment. I mean let's be honest, she's going to be pregnant no matter what. And if Peter is going to say that we would have to have an abortion or adoption, I'll stand up for me and my girl, because thats what a true boyfriend does." I told him.

"Wow, Jake that was beautiful." Cubby said as he was tearing up.

"That message wasn't for you Cubby, it was for my morning sickness girlfriend over by the toilet who is clearly throwing up still." I explained.

"Cubby. Where's the remote?" We heard Stormy from downstairs.

"Oh, yeah I forgot to mention, Stormy is staying with us... bye." Cubby told me as he left.

"Okay." I said to myself as I can now focus on Izzy.

As I went into the living room, Stormy was still looking for the remote.

"Still can't find the remote?" I asked.

"No." Stormy answered.

"Hey, have you seen your boyfriend, Cubby?" I asked.

"Yeah, he went into the kitchen." Stormy answered as I went into the kitchen and saw Cubby eating again.

"Wait, it's lunch time already?" I exclaimed.

"Uh, yeah it's noon Jake." Cubby told me.

"Yeah, so anyway I need to talk to you and Stormy about something." I said.

"What's up?" Stormy said as she walked in.

"Well, I am actually nervous about announcing that Izzy and I are having s baby to Peter." I explained.

"Aww, Jake I'm sure Izzy feels the same way. But don't doubt yourself on what Peter would say to you and your girl. Look Cubby and I are happily together and we aren't thinking about having kids for a long time." Stormy said.