Izzy's Morning Sickness....again

Izzy's POV

Once I woke up at 5am I ran into the bathroom to throw up once again.

"Oh great, here we go again." I exclaimed as Jake came in and started to hold my hair back.

"Thanks, Jake." I thanked him as I started to throw up again.

"Oh man this is all your fault Jake but it was worth praying for.

"Hey, you wanted another kid ever since Issac was born." Jake exclaimed as I nodded.

"Mommy, are you okay?" Issac asked as he walked in.

"Yeah, mommy is not feeling like herself." I told him as I looked at the clock and it was already half an hour later.

"Oh, Issac I'll go make your breakfast." Jake said as he grabbed our son's hand.

Jake's POV

"Izzy you need to rest, I'll take care of everything." I said as she nodded and fell back asleep.

As I brought Issac downstairs into the dining room, I bought some cereal and milk for him and orange juice in his sippy cup.

"You are going to spend the day with your aunt and uncle okay Issac?" I told him.

"OK, Daddy." Issac answered in his cute little voice.

"Daddy?" Issac called my name.

"When can I go to school?" Issac wanted know.

"Wait school? Since when did you think about going to school already? Your two." I asked.

"Yeah, two years old. And I think I am ready to head to school." Issac exclaimed.

"Uh, I don't know Issac. I'll talk to your mother, and see what she says.

"Yay!" Issac said with excitement while jumping up and down.

"Okay, okay, settle down, Issac I  haven't even talked to your mother yet." I told him while giggling.

"So, what do you say Izzy? Do you think our son is ready for school, or not yet?" I asked.

"Well, he still needs to be potty trained, and he's only 2 years old. There's a lot to complete before he can start. So, let's wait until he's completed potty training, and we can revisit the school when he's old enough." Izzy said.

"Okay." Issac answered as he left.

Izzy's POV

"Issac, where are you going?" I exclaimed.

"TV." Issac said as he smiled and left.

Anyway, after Issac left I started to eat my food, but my unfortunately, my pregnancy did not agree with me so I ran inside the bathroom and began to throw up.

"Okay, chocolate cake is off the list." I exclaimed to myself as I flushed the toilet and washed my hands and decided to head back upstairs and into bed.

"Hey, Jake, let me know if you need help with Issac." I told him as I went upstairs.

"I'll be fine with him get some rest, we love you." Jake exclaimed as I blew him and Issac a kiss than left.

Izzy's POV

"Issac, where are you going?" I exclaimed.

"TV." Issac said as he smiled and left.

Anyway, after Issac left I started to eat my food, but my unfortunately, my pregnancy did not agree with me so I ran inside the bathroom and began to throw up.

"Okay, chocolate cake is off the list." I exclaimed to myself as I flushed the toilet and washed my hands and decided to head back upstairs and into bed.

"Hey, Jake, let me know if you need help with Issac." I told him as I went upstairs.

"I'll be fine with him get some rest, we love you." Jake exclaimed as I blew him and Issac a kiss than left.