Zack Tranisitions from Bottle to sippy cup/starts teething

Jake's POV

Good morning Zack...ouch!" I said as he bit me.

"Ooh someone is teething for the first time. Here you go son, this should help." Izzy exclaimed as she came in and gave Zack a rocket ship teething toy.

"Hehe." Zack giggled as he took it and began to teeth on it.

"Hey, Zack buddy it's time to say goodbye to the bottle and say hello to the sippy cup." Izzy told him as he looked at his bottle in his hand, and just threw it and took the sippy cup and just drank it.

"Huh, I guess Zack was tired of the bottle." I said as he nodded while drinking out of his first sippy cup.

"Wow, he is so quick." Izzy exclaimed as I nodded my head in agreement.

"Hey, Mommy, daddy good morning!" Both Issac and Jasmine said as they smiled at us.

"Wait how come Zack is liking his sippy cup so fast, while Jasmine took awhile to like her sippy cup? Huh I guess we will never know, Izzy." I told her as she nodded her head.

"Wait, did it happen to me?" Jasmine asked.

"....Yes, because you bit on mommy's breast while teething." I said as Izzy gave me the glare ever.

"What? She wanted to know."

"Uh." Both Issac and Izzy exclaimed

Izzy's POV

"Isaac Jasmine how about you guys stay here with Zack while I talk to your father alone."  I told him.

"Oh boy!" Jake said as I grabbed his ear and dragged his body into our bedroom.

"How dare you say breast in front of our two year old daughter, Jake." I yelled as I heard Zack crying. So I went over to him and took my second son over to his nursery, placed him on the floor so he can teeth on his teething toy while I read him a story.