Izzy goes into labor... again/Jamine is born

Izzy's POV

It was 11pm and I felt something wet. I thought I had an accident but it was water.

"Uh oh... Jake, hey Jake wake up. It's time." I told him as he got up and started to help me up while grabbing the bag, and his car keys .

As he helped me into the passenger's seat, he buckled me in and went back inside.

Jake's POV

"Cubby! Cubby! Cubby!" I shouted while banging on the door.

"What?" Cubby asked.

"Well, hello to you too. Anyway, Izzy went into labor, and I want you and Stormy to watch over Issac and bring him to the hospital tomorrow morning." I tops him as he smiled.

"Okay Jake, we will bring Issac to the hospital tomorrow morning, promise." Stormy said as they both hugged me.

"Now go take Izzy to the hospital." Cubby said as I ran back into the car and Buckled myself in and drove Izzy to the hospital.

Once we arrived, I help Izzy into a wheelchair, as I got the baby bag out.

"Hello, my girlfriend is 38 weeks pregnant, and she just went into labor." I told her.

"Okay, just go to the waiting room and wait their." The receptionist said.

"I demand to be in the delivery room now." I demanded as my first contraction started.

"Okay, Izzy, let's go to the waiting room." Jake said as he took me to the waiting room.

"Oh, Jake this is not how I wanted it to be. I really want to be in the deliver room so badly." Izzy told me.

"Yeah, I agree, but be patient." I said.

Izzy's POV

"Izzy Green." The nurse called as she takes me to the hospital room.

"I'll get you when your girlfriend is settled into her hospital room." The nurse told Jake as he nodded his head.

Once I was settled in, the nurse went to go get Jake.

Jake's POV

"Mr. Hutchinson, your girlfriend is all set." The nurse told me as I went to go be with Izzy.

"How are you feeling Izzy?" I asked as I came into the room.

"They're concerned about Jasmine's heart rate. They said that her heart rate is being slow." Izzy explained.

"She is our brave little princess she's going to be OK I promise you that." I said.

Izzy's POV

The next morning around 9am, I've been in labor for 10hours. That's when Cubby and Stormy brought in Issac.

""Where's my baby sister, Daddy?" Issac asked.

"She's still inside mommy." Jake told him.

"Hey, Issac want to go to the park and get ice cream?" Cubby asked as Issac started to jump up and down

"Okay come on. See you two later." Stormy said as they took Isaac to the park and get ice cream.

"Oh, Jake I'm in so much pain." I said."

"Remember you were in ) with Issac for 24hours?" Jake asked as I glared at him.

"We're never having sex again." I yelled as two hours later the midwife began to check and see how much I've dilated.

"Okay, Ms. Green you are ready for delivery." The midwife told me as she took me to the delivery room with Jake following.

They started to get me set up by spreading my legs apart and a towel over my leg. Jake was holding my hand.

"Okay, Izzy on the count of three start pushing." The midwife said as i began to push while crushing Jake's hand... again.

I was sweating while I was pushing.

"I'm so sorry I can't do this." I told them while crying.

"Hey, you are going to push our baby girl out. Right now. SO PUSH!" Jake screamed as I pushed harder.

"Push, harder Ms. Green I can see the head." The midwife said as I pursue with all my might as Jake and I began to hear of a baby girl crying

"Congratulations it's a girl!" The midwife told us as I laid back on the pillow out of breath.

"Uh, Mr. Hutchinson, and Ms. Green, your baby girl Jasmine's heartbeat is very slow and she would need open heart surgery tomorrow." The nurses told us after checking her over while I begin to cry.

"Please save her." I cried out as the midwife hands our baby girl to me as I'm the first one to hold her in my arms once she begins to cry.

"I'm your mommy, and I know you." I told her as Jake kissed my forehead, as we both kissed each other on the lips.

Later on, Jasmine was in her cotton next to my hospital bed. That's when Jake decided to hold her next.

"I'm your daddy, Jasmine." Jake said as Cubby, Stormy and Issac came in.

"Hey, Issac come here." I said as Jake passes Jasmine back to me. After he places Issac in my hospital bed.

I pass Jasmine to Issac while Jake helps him by supporting her head with his hand.

"Hi, Jasmine I'm your big brother Issac." Our son said as Jasmine looked at him and began to touch his face.

"Awww." We all exclaimed.

"Stormy and I washed our hands already, Jake mad Izzy." Cubby answered as I handed their niece to Stormy.

"She's so cute and tiny." Stormy said.

"She won't be tiny forever, Stormy." Cubby told her.

"True, she'll be three years old in three years. I know it." Jake said.

"Hey, don't rush it, Daddy!" Issac told him.

"Oh, your about to turn 4 years old Issac. So, don't talk about don't rush it. I'm going to spoil my daughter no matter what." Jake said as Issac laughed.

"Yeah, good luck with that." I told him.

"Oh yeah, Jasmine's heartbeat is very slow so she would need open heart surgery tomorrow." Jake told Cubby and Stormy.

"Don't worry baby sister, I'm sure you'll do great." Issac assured her while stroking her small cheek.

"Wow, Issac I thought you would cry." Jake thought.

"I want to be brave." Issac said as I started to hug him.

"That's my brave boy." I exclaimed.