A holiday to Scotland

Nobody's POV

It was a bright and sunny morning for Jake and Izzy's family, Because not only Zach is one month old, but the family is going on a holiday trip to Scotland. Zack's first holiday trip with his new family. And as of right now, Jake and Izzy tell Isaac to pack his stuff, while Jake himself, brought their daughter Jasmine pack her stuff and Izzy helps. Zach pack his stuff even though he's only one month old he still needs the stuff that he needs. 

"Mommy, daddy what's Scotland, like? Issac asked as his little sister came over as well.

"Well, kids and Zack since this is your first time going with us, your mother and I have been there before and it's amazing. You'll love it." Jake told them as Izzy nodded.

Issac's POV

"Jasmine, you might find a boy your age over there." Daddy said as my little sister's cheeks went red.

"Jake, stop that." Mommy told him.

"As it took us nine hours to get to Scotland, we were getting bored in the car.

"OK I'm bored." I said.

"Me too." Jasmine exclaimed.

"Well, you guys just to find something to entertain yourselves." Daddy told us as we looked at Zack who was sucking his little thumb.

"Hi Zack! Want to play a game?" We asked as he nodded.

"OK, it's called take a nap." I told him.

"Issac, that's not a game." Jasmine replied.

"Oh really? If it's not a game, then why do I hear Mommy snoring?" I asked.

Jake's POV

"Izzy, they didn't mean you." I told her.

"Oh, now I'm embarrassed." Izzy said as her cheeks started to turn red.

"Ha ha mommy's embarrassed." Jasmine sang.

"Jasmine no laughing at your mother. Even though she did pretend sleep." Ha ha ha ha ha ha I said as Izzy hit me on the head.

"Ouch! Kids your mother hit me." I told her.

"Mommy, no hitting
daddy, and keep your hands to yourself." Issac said.

"Yeah, don't hit your husband, and keep your hands to yourself." I repeated.

Jake's POV

"Can we watch something on the tablet daddy please? we are bored kids in a car." Issac said as I handed him my iPad .

"Daddy, how come you never let me hold your iPad are you scared that I might break it? I'm your daughter for climbing out loud." Jasmine wanted to know.

"Huh? Oh no, you can hold onto it. I'm just nervous that Zack may teeth on it one day." I explained.

"Daddy, there's nothing good to watch anymore." Issac told me.

"Keep looking I'm sure you can find something to watch with your little sister." Izzy said.

"Hey, Caillou." Jasmine said as I immediately stepped on the brakes.

"No, no no no no you are not watching that except that. Continue watching PJ masks please. Your brother still likes that show." I said as they just shrugged and watched PJ Masks instead.

"Jake, I have a question, why didn't you want our kids to watch Caillou?" Izzy asked as I kept driving and not answer the question.

"No reason, no reason." I told her.