Waking up from a Coma

2016...

Jake's POV

"Izzy, please wake up, please, please." I said as I leaned over and kissed her pressing my lips against hers.

"Have you been by my side this whole time?" Izzy asked as I blushed.

"Yes, Izzy I have." I answered.

"Hey, I got drinks!" Cubby said as he came in with drinks.

"Okay, but Izzy and I are having a moment." I explained.

"Oh, sorry I'll come back later." Cubby said as Izzy told him to come in.

"Izzy, really? Why?" I wanted to know.

"Cubby is family, and we should let him in." Izzy said as I agreed with her.

"Yeah, you're right." I answered.

"Come here." Izzy said as Cubby ran over to Izzy and gave her a big hug.

"I missed you so much." Cubby cried.

"So did I." I confessed."

Izzy's POV

"Oh boy I am being loved by you two boys, did you two miss me that much?" I asked.

"Uh, I missed you less." Cubby told me.

"Wait, what were you doing?" Jake wanted to know.

"The vending machine are my dollar. I wanted a snack and it wouldn't give me my dollar back." Cubby explained.

"That's your excuses?" Jake exclaimed.

"Yes." Cubby answered.

Cubby's POV

"So I went to another vending machine, to see if that one had coconut bars, and it did but I had no more money." I explained.

"Okay, what did you do to resolve the issue?" Izzy asked.

"Oh, well I took the money out of Jake's wallet, without him knowing ecause h asleep ha ha ha ha." I told her.

"I'm sorry Cubby, but you took money out of my WALKET!"

"OK I can see that you're sad but I think you should check your wallet." I told him as he did.

"Robert Adrien Andrew, I only have one dollar in here. How much money did you take out of my wallet?" Jake exclaimed.

"I took 10 bucks out of your  wallet. Oh yeah and what I did with the rest is I burned them." I said.

"Hey Cubby, I think you should run." Izzy told me as I left the room while Jake was chasing me.