Izzy's food cravings

Izzy's POV

"Morning, family!" I said while beginning to eat rags with ketchup for breakfast.

"Mommy is weird. Eating eggs with ketchup, is disgusting." Issac said.

"I want the ketchup on my eggs too, daddy." Zack told him.

"Kids your mother is on her fourth food craving due to being pregnant with your little brother or sister." Jake explained.

"Oh. But I still want eggs with ketchup." Zack exclaimed.

"Ew, Zack you are gross in your own little world." Issac told him.

"Daddy, Issac said I'm gross in my own little world." Zack told on him.

"Well, you are." Jake said.

"Hey Jake, I'm hungry. So, for my lunch, I want you to go to McDonald's and buy me food." I told him.

"No." Jake answered.

"Oh boy McDonald's! Can we go daddy please please please?" The kids asked while jumping up and down.

"Yes, we can all go to McDonald's so you kids and I can watch your mommy eat like a zebra." Jake exclaimed.

"Yay! We're going to McDonald's." The kids sang.

"What have I gotten myself into?" Jake questioned.

"Ha ha daddy has to buy all the food for mommy." Issac laughed.

Jake's POV

"I swear I can turn this car around." I groaned.

"Sorry, daddy." Issac apologized.

"Hey Jake, do you mind pulling over? I gotta take a  leak." Izzy wanted to know.

"Oh sure of course I can pull over how about I pull over. And then I had to get done growing your business we can fougo out for ice cream." I told her.

Oh boy, ice cream?" Zack questioned.

" Guess what Jasmine and Isaac daddy is going to take us for ice cream." Zack said.

"Oh boy, yay! Ice cream, ice cream ice! cream ice
cream!" The kids cheered with excitement.

"No, ice cream." I told them as they started to cry.

"Ugh, Fine. I swear I hope our fourth child is not like this. I said.

"You know our son or daughter will be acting like this too." Izzy exclaimed.

"When did you get back?" I questioned.

"Just three minutes ago, now drive to McDonald's mister. Because there is a peanut butter, grilled burger with melted cheese with my name on it waiting for me." Izzy said as I felt like I was going to throw up in my own car.

"No bad daddy. Don't you dar throw up in own car, throw up outside." Jasmine told me.

"But your mother, is mixing a lot of weird food and it's disgusting." I explained to her.

"By now, you should be used to it. This is our fourth child I'm carrying." Izzy said.

"I did not ask for a fourth child Izzy."  I exclaimed.

"Daddy, you did not just say that in front of Mommy." Zack said.

"I didn't mean it." I answered as she ran to the Girls bathroom at McDonald's.

"Daddy, you've really done it now, daddy. Shame on you daddy shame on you you're grounded." Issac said.

" I'm the father here and your the child. So, remember that." I told him.