Gender reveal party

Jake's POV

"Hey, Cubby how's banner coming along?"  I asked.

"Jake it's just a small party." Cubby reminded me.

" Look, we're decorating the hideout while Izzy is getting ready. Also, we are  pretending that we don't know the gender." I told him.

"I got it right I got it. I also won't say a word." Cubby exclaimed.

"Because if you do spoil the surprise, I will hunt you in your nightmares Cubby." I said.

Cubby's POV

"Izzy your boyfriend threatening me." I told on him.

"Jacob Alex Hutchinson, be nice." We both heard our girls say.

"Sorry." Jake apologized.

"Just don't do it again." Izzy said.

"Whatever." Jake replied back.

Izzy's POV

"What did you just say?" I wanted to know as I came downstairs wearing a white beautiful dress.

"Nothing, dear, I said nothing." Jake responded.

"It better be nothing." I told him.

"Oh, Jake said whatever to you." Cubby said.

"Anyway, Izzy you look beautiful in your white dress." Jake complimented.

"Aww, thanks Jake." I thanked him.

Peter's POV

"Hey party people!" I said as I walked in.

"what's up Peter?" Jake wanted to know.

"I bought a cake." I answered.

"Ooh, cake!" Izzy said as she was about to run to the cake but Jake stopped her.

"It's not time for the cake yet be patient." Jake told her.

Izzys POV

As our closes friends, like Pirate a princess, Red Jessica, hook's crew, Captain Flynn, Percy and last but not the least Pirate Mummy came in, they all wanted to touch my pregnant tummy. Each of them got in a line and started to touch it one by one. They also said nice things about it. Especially Captain Hook. Red Jessica made him though.

"Wow that's a big baby bump you have there Izzy." Percy exclaimed.

"I agree, your belly is hug and big, from the last time I saw." Peter exclaimed.

"I remember when I was pregnant." Red Jessica said.

"This is isn't about you, sweetie." Captain Hook exclaimed.

"Oh my goodness, Izzy you are going to be a great mother." Pirate princess said.

"Shiver me Timbers, Izzy your belly is huge!" Captain Flynn told me as I smiled.

"Aww, thanks!" I thanked him.

"Oh my goodness, Sharky feel her tummy." Bones told him as they both felt my tummy.

" You are going to be an awesome mother, and maybe if it's okay with you and Jake we can play him or her  some soft music." Sharky wanted to know.

"Sir, of course you guys can." Both Jake and I answered.

"And I can get some spells, for the baby." Misty the wonderful witch told me while rubbing my tummy.

"That would be adorable." I answered with glee.