Izzy goes imto labour/Issac is born

Jakes POV

Once we arrived at the hospital, I grabbed a near by wheelchair and help Izzy into it. And I wheeled her into the receptionist to check her in.

"Ms. Green we weren't expecting you till next month. You're early." The receptionist told her.

"Enough talking, my girlfriend is in labour, please sign her in immediately!" I shouted as hE did that.

"I need her name and date of birth." The receptionist said.

"Her name is Isabella Rose Green and her date of birth is April 7th, 2006." I exclaimed.

"Thanks! Please wait in the waiting room." The receptionist told us as we went into the waiting room while Izzy was breathing in and out.

"Gee, Izzy how long are you going to breath in and out for?" I wanted to know.

"Just wipe my forehead." Izzy exclaimed as I did.

Izzy's POV

As the nurse came out, she took the handles of the wheelchair and wheeled me into the hospital room.

Jake's POV

"I'm sorry but you'll have to wait her until we get your girlfriend settled in." The nurse told me as I sat back down as took out a comic book to read.

All of a sudden, Stormy and Cubby came rushing in.

"Oh thank goodness you guys came." I told them as we hugged.

"Oh course we came we wouldn't miss this for the world." Cubby said as he recently got his voice back yesterday.

"I'm glad to hear your voice Cubby." I said.

"Yeah, me too." Cubby a agreed as I took out his phone fro my pocket and gave it beck to him.

"Here you go Cubby. You can have your phone privileges back." I exclaimed as he hugged me tight.

"I'm so sorry, Jake." Cubby apologized as I smiled.

"Thanks Cubby for apologizing, and I forgive you. And I'm sure Izzy will too." I said as he hugged me again really tight.

"Cubby.....you're....choking...me." I struggled to speak.

Stormy's

"Hey, Cubby, release! Release! Huh, usually works with my big sister when we are fighting over everything." I thought as I got Cubby of Jake.

Jake's POV

"Mr. Hutchison, you're girlfriend is ready. You may go see her now." The nurse said as I followed her to Izzy room.

Once I entered Izzy's hospital room she was laying down on her bed, and there was an IV attached into her hand.

"How are you feeling Izzy?" I wanted to know.

"YOU DOD THIS TO ME! LOOK AT ME, I'M FAT?!" Izzy shouted.

"Ugh, mood swings." I said as as she started to have her first contractions.

"Ugh. I want Issac out of me NOW!" Izzy said as I was watch how many times Izzy is having her contractions.

"And I want a million dollars." I complained as I got hit with a book.

"I began to sit by her side after pickling up the book that was thrown at my face.

"Ouch, why do it?" I wanted to know as Izzy started to have her second contractions while Izzy grabbed a hold of my hand and started to squeeze it really tight.

"Ahhhhh, Izzy you are squeezing too hard." I told her as she ignored me.

"Izzy, please stop." I pleaded.