Jake's 21 Birthday

Izzy's POV

"Hey, mommy, daddy can I come with you to mommy's 3D ultrasound? Please?" Issac asked as he was  giving us the puppy dog eyes.

"Oh, okay you can come with us Issac. But you have to promise us you won't do any running around." Jake said as Issac nodded.

"Yes, daddy." Issac answered as he got into his car seat and Jake strapped him in.

"Okay, let's go!" I said as Jake started his car and we left.

"Oh, yeah happy birthday Daddy." Issac said as Jake smiled.

"Thanks son." Jake thanked him.

Once we arrived, we sat in the waiting room.

"Ooh, mommy, your belly is big. Are we getting close to May?" Issac asked.

"Two months away, Issac. Two months, away." I said as he smiled.

"I can't wait to see my baby sister." Issac exclaimed with excitement.

"Izzy, Green." The doctor called as Jake picked up Issac and I followed the doctor onto the room.

Jake's POV

"You get to see our daughter in more detail on your 21st birthday." Izzy told me.

"Aww, best present ever." I exclaimed.

Izzy's POV

The doctor started to place the scanner on my pregnant bump after she placed the cold gel on my pregnant bump which I jumped at.

"There's your daughter, Izzy." The doctor told us as our daughter blew us a kiss which I cry.

"Don't cry mommy." Issac told me not to cry.

"I'm crying happy tears. Look there's your baby sister. Go ob, say hello to her." I said.

"Hello, baby Jasmine. See you soon." Issac said.

"I can see you in her already, Izzy." Jake said as we kissed.

"This is the best birthday present ever. And not one many guys would experience on their 21st." Jake explained.